“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 104 Tours & Activities in Agra
Austrey, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Excellent experience with divine day tours, everything was planned properly. I m very much glad and really appreciated divine travels that they make my tour became memorable as they make all the arrangement for booking a beautiful and comfortable hotel stay, taxi service to take me all the place i have to visit and most of all they make my tour affordable that make me more happy. if i ever got chance to came back and visit more place in India through Divine Agra day tour.

Visited January 2014
910Gaurav, Owner at Divine Agra Day Tour, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear, Sir

Thank you very much for your feedback we surely like to served our services to you in future if we got chance.

Thanking you
Kishor kumar

Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

hi,
this is my first and only chance visiting india
as i m very much excited but cunfused because i only have
few time as my holiday and i need to visit such a big
and beautiful country and i also need someone to make my
tour under my pocket while searching few tour agency i find
divine travels they so very helpful,as they listen to my request and
make a very convenience plan for me, they told me to visit the
most beautiful place in india as this tour famous under name
golden triangle in these, i visit three beautiful city like delhi, agra, jaipur
i must say that looking tajmahal personaly is the moment of my life
its simply so beautiful i am very much glad and really appreciated
divine travels that they make my tour became memorable
taxi service to take me all the place i have to visit and most of all they
and visit more place in india i will go only divine travels .

Visited August 2013
divine_travels, Owner at Divine Agra Day Tour, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Hello, Dear shraniel

Greeting of the day!!!

I like to say thank you very much for giving this review, i feel very happy to hear your experience with us, all i want to give comfort and memorable time to my guest as you came to see our country, its only our responsibility to show you the most beautiful India, as you say we always wish that when ever u came back to India we will served you our best services and make your trip memorable for life.

Thanking You
Gaurav Kumar
phillipiness
“My Tour to Agra.!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

visiting AGra is a one of my unfrgettable expi ever had..its an overwhelming to all of us who visited this such a wonderful place for in which we are cattered nicely by Mr. Gaurav Kumar,the tour operatr who took care of everything from the start of our journey to the end..there services are so splendid that u dont have to worry..just sit down and relax..the way the employees cattered their visitors are just amazing..
It was the nicest vacation i ever had and im willing to have my vacation again in the same place, the same hotel and be cattered nicely.
thank your for this great opportunity...

Visited July 2013
910Gaurav, Owner at Divine Agra Day Tour, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Ms. Liza

Greetings of the Day !!!!!

I would like to Thank You for sharing your valuable experience with Divine Travels. Feel very happy hear from you. I am glad that you have very good and memorable experience with us. Hope to host your visit again in future please be in touch for it.

Your Host