“India Impressions offers excellent service all across India....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 108 Activities in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an expert India tour operators & travel agent in India specializing operations of India tours for individuals and groups travel a trip starts from New Delhi in the morning and will show you all the major attractions and local culture of Agra in just one day.
Buckeye, Arizona
“India Impressions offers excellent service all across India....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My family and I recently returned from a 3-week excursion to India where we traveled from Mumbai to Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh to Kolkata and Darjeeling. All along the way Mr. Bhasin provided an excellent tour service. We are completely satisfied. We were able to work up a thorough travel plan before leaving the States, make adjustments as our trip requirements changed, and also ask for some additional services at pretty much the last minute--all of which Naresh and his associates handled graciously--and affordably.

Mr. Bhasin kept in touch with us throughout the trip and inquired often to confirm that the trip and the services were satisfactory. When I go back to India, I'll be sure to give him a call.

Visited May 2014

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Amazing Udaipur Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

My family joins me in thanking Mr Naresh Bhasin for the wonderful time that we had at Agra and Udaipur in Dec13. The vehicles were well-maintained. The drivers were polite and well versed with the roads and drove safely. The team created a well-balanced tour plan and continuously kept in touch with us to ensure that we were having a good time. All in all, there was a very personal touch to the entire arrangement and we have no doubt about engaging Indian Impression in any future vacation.

Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful day trip that will be remembered forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I took a day trip to Agra with a co-worker and it was wonderful. The driver was cordial and was very helpful in giving tips when site seeing. The tour guide was also great and took fantastic photos for us! A lot of the pictures he took I wouldn't have gotten and it was nice to have someone experienced there to help us around the crowds. They took us to a great lunch place and I bought some wonderfully hand made items that I was able to take back as memories and gifts for family. I highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to get a memorable, well organized trip in.

Visited November 2013
Darjeeling, India
“Service that made our trip memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Me and my Family would like to thank Mr Naresh, Indian Impression for organizing such a wonderful trip to Rajasthan in Late Jan 2014. Mr Naresh and his teams friendliness and readiness to assist and provide support any time made our trip memorable and comfortable. Special thanks to Raj Kumar the cab driver.

Visited January 2014
Delhi
“Memorable Trip My Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

We want to say thanks Mr. Naresh.Everything was manage for my trip.It was unforgotable trip for my life.My family was very happy to Agra Trip. I got lot of enjoy. I saw Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikhri Driver Guide was frankly.I want Thanks again Mr.Naresh.

Visited January 2014