“Bonding with my two sons....in India...it was the best!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cox & Queen Travel Private Day Tours

Cox & Queen Travel Private Day Tours
18 / 159A / 2B , Tourist Complex Opp, Kailash Cinema, Fatehabad Rd, Agra 282001, India
91 9897067233
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 109 Activities in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: India Travel With Us have come across numerous sites on travel to India while surfing the Internet. They all seem so inviting and promising. Personally, I too would be completely confused and it would be so difficult to decide whom to TRUST. Most of the visitors who have gone back after utilizing our services have commented on their return.
Bogota, Colombia
“Bonding with my two sons....in India...it was the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I spent 20 days in India with my two sons... Mateo 13 and Tomas 11... We travelled approximately 3000 Kilometers in Vijay's company.... Vijay is not only a driver, he is a friend.... He took the best care of us.... He was always there behind us every second of the trip.... In some cases we joked around saying he was better that a body guard....
We laughed constantly, always in a good mood and always willing to help and make the trip more enjoyable....
Vijay you are the best, thank you friend...
All the hotels were great, the tours... The places, the restaurants.... All was fantastic... Will not take you to tourist traps....
To Dinesh and Vijay, thank you for making our bonding trip the The Best trip ever!!
We love you,
Carolina, Mateo and Tomas
"Vijay- k ase." Jajajajaja......

Visited July 2013

Itala, Italy
“Amazing Rajasthan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Everything was 0k with the company Cox & Queen Travel. Dinesh gave us good indications for our trip. The price worth the tour. No problem at all. Vijay, the driver, is the best one. Good skill driving. He took us around Rajasthan for two weeks in a perfect way, with good indications and big fun. Now he's not just a driver. We will never forget the time spent with him. Now he's a friend! Hoping to see you again, dear Vijay!! Greetings from Italy!

Visited August 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Friendly, reliable, and competent agent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

In April, 2013, I was backpacking in India by myself and encountered this agency in Agra, India by accident. I already had a flight ticket bound for Dhaka, Bangladesh from Kolkata that departed 2 days after I arrived in Agra. I needed to find a way to get to Kolkata within 2 days and wanted to stop by Varanasi if possible. However, I had no ideas how I can make it through. I tried to find train or bus tickets on the route, but due to the school holiday season, I was unable to find any tickets available. Then, Mr. Kumar, who is very fluent in both English and Japanese in this agency, kindly found a solution for me quickly that I go down to the nearest city to catch a train from there to go to Varanasi and Kolkata. It seemed like that was only the way I could take to reach Kolkata in time via Varanasi. It was Mr. Kumar who made it happen for me. Also, I had a good time talking about Japanese life and having small talk on things over a cup of chai (local tea) at the agency. I appreciate his help and would like to recommend this agency to everyone, especially Japanese.

Visited April 2013
東京
“strong sense of responsibility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

It was too hard for me to get train tickets to Varanasi, Gaya, Kolkata in last several days in India. Dinesh arranged for train tickets for me. It was very helpful , or I would miss the flight to Japan...
When I arrived at the Varanasi station a couple of hours delayed from Agra, I could not find hotel stuff whom Dinesh arranged to drive me to the hotel he booked. I have no idea how to get to the hotel myself. Dinesh gave me an arrangement a rikisya to the hotel free on telephone. he is a reliable man.

Visited June 2012
Tokyo, Japan
“best hospitality and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Twice a year I travel in India on business and also for leisure.
Everytime I visit one or two different places to find new things in India
and since 2 years ago every of my trip has been arranged by Cox & Queen.I have travelled to many places in India by air, by train and by car so far. In India it is a little difficult to make every reservation by your self unless you have enough time. So, if you knew a good and reliable travel agency, it would help you a lot to save your time and money and
you feel more comfortable and safe. I am very lucky to meet Cox & Queen.
One time I travelled from Agra to Rajasthan cities、that were Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer. It was a 10 days trip with a hired taxi and in every city they prepared a good and reasonable hotel and the driver I travelled with was very efficient and cooperative, and so I could enjoy as much as possible. It was an unforgettable trip!
The owner of the company, Mr.Dinesh Kumar is a very reliable, honest and friendly person and he always tries to offer a satisfactory trip according to my request.
Besides he speaks not only English, also speaks good Japanese, which is very convenient and enjoyable for me.
I recommend Cox & Queen for your satisfactory trip and I myself would like to continue the relationship with the company.

Visited February 2013