“Hassle free sight seeing at Agra” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 109 Activities in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Auto travels is a leading car rental company in agra ,providing cars for sight seeing tour of Agra, jaipur,Rajasthan,Delhi & all over India.Beside car rental we also provide,Air & railway tickets, Hotel accomodation,Guide for sight seeing.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Hassle free sight seeing at Agra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

First visit in Agra, Yet, an hassle free travel. Alongwith, Mr. Manish also arranged the Taj Mahal Night View. The car was clean and the chauffeur was an humble one.

Visited September 2014

Perth, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

My father and I used Auto Travels Agra for a recent trip to Agra. We had three days before we needed to attend a wedding and wanted to see the Taj Mahal.

We organised via email with Manish to be picked up Sunday am in at the Delhi airport. We were transported directly to Agra where we were given an English speaking guide to show us around Agra fort. The hotel booked by Manish was pleasant with very helpful staff and a great restaurant. It was also walking distance from the Taj Mahal.

We saw the Taj Mahal ourselves at sunrise on Monday before being transported back to Delhi via the baby Taj. Our driver got a little lost finding our hotel, so I would recommend asking Manish to make sure they know where you're going before departure.

Our final day (Tuesday) was spent touring around the sites of Delhi before being delivered to the Delhi airport for our transfer flight.

Manish and (most) of his drivers were very professional, happy to assist and spoke English well. The price of the trip was quite reasonable, but make sure you have cash to pay with.

I would recommend dealing directly with Manish as he is very helpful and has some great suggestions on what to see/do. But don't be afraid to tell him what you really want to do, he'll do his best to make it happen.

Visited April 2014
Pune, India
“Auto Travels - Well maintained cars and”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

During my recent visit to Agra, Fatehpur-Sikri and Bharatpur I had booked a sedan from Auto Travels for 4 days. The over-all experience was very positive. The owner, Mr Manish Kumar Verma, provided a well maintained car that was safely driven by his driver, Iqbal. Roads in Agra are bad and the traffic chaotic, thus a good car and good driver matters a lot. I will certainly recommend the services of Auto Travels if you value punctual and safe journey for your family.

Visited December 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“Agra and Jaipur tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Have recently booked a trip through this tour company. Everything went really well from our pick up at Agra fort station even though we were 4 hours late all the way through to Jaipur. We had an excellent driver all the way. His English wasn't the best but he was funny and looked after us nothing was a problem for him.

As our stay in Agra was when there was a full moon Manish thankfully was able to get us full moon tickets at the Taj Mahal a totally amazing experience as we were in groups of just 50 people allowed in a one time.

Would recommend using this tour company.

Pune, India
15 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

During my last trip to Delhi, I wanted to make a day trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri. As any diligent traveler, I went online and emailed numerous travel agencies and taxis on hire to ask for quotes.

I got a lot of quotations from many vendors but they were all exceeding expensive. Manish from Auto Travels Agra was the only one who quoted a very very reasonable rate. So much so that I actually cancelled my train tickets and asked him to pick us up from Gurgaon itself. He responded to all my emails on time and answered all my phone calls.

The car sent was in a very good condition and the driver was courteous and helpful. He picked us up from Gurgaon, showed us all around Agra and dropped us back to Delhi. Manish himself met us in Agra and the payment was exactly as earlier agreed upon - not a penny more or less.

I highly recommend Agra Travels and wish other vendors would be as courteous and helpful as them. Feel free to email or call Manish in case of any queries about routes or Agra. He is super helpul!

Visited October 2013