“The best chicken masala we have ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Brighouse
“The best chicken masala we have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at the Wyndham Grand in Agra for two nights as part of a seven night ‘Golden Triangle’ tour of northern India.
On our first night at the Wyndham Grand we ate at the Ethnic village Theme Restaurant within the hotel complex. It was a buffet meal with entertainment provided, i.e. some folk-dancing and a puppet show. We rated the food as only average and as there were only a few diners and lots of empty tables there was no real atmosphere.
Another couple staying at the Wyndham Grand told us that they had been taken to the Kesar Restaurant for lunch and had really enjoyed their meal. On our second day in Agra my wife and I had a walk out to this restaurant and shared a Kingfisher beer in the garden at the rear. The staff gave us a warm welcome and our waiter was jovial and very friendly. We decided to return later for our evening meal. We made a shrewd and wise decision and were treated to the best chicken masala we have ever had. We had a far better meal than we did the previous evening and for less than the half the price.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Mexico City, Mexico
“Best Indian Food In Agra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is by far, the best restaurant in Agra. Not only the food is great in this place but the excellent service and mood is waht gives a perfect experience. Cant wait to go back!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Worthing
“First class meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was staying at the Trident Hotel in Agra for two nights and decided to find a meal away from the hotel. Turning right out of the gates, only a short way down on the opposite side of the road I found the Kesar Restaurant. It turned out I was thankful I did as it is always a bit 'hit and miss' entering an unknown restaurant.
First impression was the cleanliness as I was shown to a table by friendly staff. After ordering and a short wait, a delicious Masala curry arrived accompanied by equally tasty garlic nans. My taste, but I would think that most people would easily be able to find something they liked here.

• Visited September 2013
Dubendorf, Switzerland
“best food in agra”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

i and my family of 7 members had our vacation in delhi jaipur and agra.i am a food lover allways looking for good Rest to have good food .This is the only Rest wich fullfill all my expectations of service taste cleanlyness.the food was soooo... gooood that we had our lunch and the dinner in this Rest.The staffs are very friendly fullfill all ur wishes they prepare the food as u like.I spoke to the owner and congratulate him and told him so far we had the best food in ur place he was very happy and want to offer me a chai , i said no thanks i try so many chais i dont like them, he said not in our Rest isaid ok get me one ,for my suprise it was the best chai.thank u guys we will come agin

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blairgowrie, United Kingdom
“Best meal of visit to India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our guide for Taj Mahal brought us here for lunch. Everyone enjoyed the meal, and my Chicken Kadhai was the best meal of my visit to India. Definitely recommend.