“kaimur holidays” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 84 activities in Agra
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dear Travellers Greetings from India and Namastey. . . . . . . I have worked as a tour guide/escort across India for the last seven years. I am an official Guide authorised by government of India. I am graduate from Agra university with specialised in Indian history and culture. Travel is my passion. I love to travel. I am in tourism industry by my choice. I love my work and this make me deliver you my best. My all tours personalized tours always customized and tailor made for you. I believe one customer bring two customer. You are the boss when you travel with me. I have done my own researches on Indian culture and Architecture, Routs of Islam, Foundation of Hinduism, Connections between different Architectures of the world. I can say that , very few can explain you Tajmahal better than me, touchwood. Tajmahal is a highlight of a trip , so one should have best guide to explain mystery of Tajmahal . Tajmahal is a story and I am a storyteller. I guide you from beginning till the tour end, about Itinerary, must see places, hotels, restaurants, shopping and any thing needed in the course of the tour. I take only one guest/tour/assignment commitment at one time to give you my best services and attention. I am devoted to provide you hassle free, highly-secured and amazing experience . I have also acquired a sort of expertise in managing such Special Interest Tours as TV Shoots, Broadcasting Groups, Food travel, cooking Classes, Cycle tour etc. I like photography too, take a good picture(based on my clients feedback). So , when I am with you , you get a service of photographer for free. If you have got any questions regarding India in general and Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in particular, please feel free to write me. Please give me chance to serve you. It would me my great pleasure. I welcome you to my Incredible India to have wonderful experience , With love. I will show you the real Agra, the best parts of the city with the best service. Tailor made tours also available for anywhere in india.
Penang Island, Malaysia
“kaimur holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

my first trip to INDIA with KAIMUR HOLIDAYS was really perfect and i enjoyed all off
the place they bring me to visit. It was a nice trip and good service pluss have a
tourist guide in english. so that is wery ezy to understand & comunicate about
the place we go.And i sugest to any one is going to INDIA for holidays can chose
KAIMUR HOLIDAYS is the best. tq

Visited June 2012
agraguide, Owner at Kaimur Holidays Private Day Tours, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thanks Sir it was my pleasure to serve.
Looking forward to meet you again.

“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

kaimur holidays is the best tour and travel compamy in India. The director of the company Mr. Shanu is a very co-operative and wise man..

Thanks for sharing your response sir.
My pleasure
Ghent, Belgium
“Delhi - Agra, visit Taj Mahal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Due to a delay in my flight schedule, I had a 22h stop over in Delhi. Mister Shanu organised everything so well that I could manage it to go from Delhi airport to Agra and back, seeing the Taj Mahal. I am very thankfull for that.
The pick up from the airport in Delhi by his driver was very well organised and clear. Also our communication by email before meeting the driver or Mr. Shanu, was very clear and fast. Once I met Mr. Shanu in Agra, I felt immediately that he was a very good and informative tour guide. I was very satisfied about the way of working and all the professional explanation he gave. I am definitely recommending him to everybody, including the travelcompany I'm working for!

Visited December 2012
agraguide, Owner at Kaimur Holidays Private Day Tours, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Delphine
Greetings from India and thanks for writing about me.
It was my pleasure to serve you in Agra and looking forward to serve your company now.
have a good time .
New Delhi
“Very warm welcome from Mr. Shanu Ali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

It was Saturday, 8 December 2012. That day I visited Taj Mahal for 7 times. I have known before so many guides in Agra, but only Mr. Shanu who can satisfy our holiday at Taj Mahal. I am a diplomat working in Indonesian Embassy New Delhi. So many times I bring new people from Indonesia to visit Taj Mahal for the first time. Mostly Indonesian people speak English at beginners level. Mr. Shanu could explain to my guest the history of Taj Mahal in an appropriate and understandable language. One more thing I should tell you is that Mr Shanu never manipulates any fact of the Taj Mahal's history, something which is very often done by other guide. I advise you to contact him before reaching Taj Mahal to get a very warm welcome from the native Agra people like Mr. Shanu.

Visited December 2012
Mr Habibi thanks for great review.I wish u good luck for your future.
Look forward to see you again with your VIP guests.
Have a good time.
“Beautiful agra!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Shanu is a very good and informative tour guide. The tour charges was affordable, and there's no hidden charges. He decribed us agra in a very entertaining and simple way. The driver was also nice, always smiling. We had a great experience in agra and we'll be surely recommended him to our colleagues and fanilies.

agraguide, Owner at Kaimur Holidays Private Day Tours, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Hi Dear Husni...Thanks for writing about me...it was my pleasure to serve future doctors...big good luck for your and your's freinds future..be a good doctor and serve society...specially take care of poor people....Thanks again ..look forward to see you again...Have a good time.