“Friendly” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 145 Agra B&B and Inns
Arizona City, Arizona
“Friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I really loved this place. The rooms were clean and big. Family was very good and welcoming they helped us in arranging cabs. The garden area was very good for sitting and reading.
The only negative point was that the breakfast was not included in the one night stay while in b&b's it is included.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

169 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a night after a few weeks maki our way to Agra from Bengal. Let me tell you the soft comfy bed and clean soft bed sheets and blanket was absolute heaven! Rajana, the house mother was so lovely and welcoming. Have us chai and early check in for no extra charge. Good hot shower water, strong internet connection. I highly recommend! Rajana's breakfast omelette is delicious too!

• Stayed November 2013
Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stayed at Aman homestay for 2 nights, place is in quite area of RK puram.We reached Agra late around 1130 still treatment which we got was excellent. It has nice and clean rooms with all required facilities, special to mention about the family they are very cooperative and owner Ranjana aunty is smiling personality and cooks excellent food we had breakfast on one of days and it was very tasty paratha, omlet, etc.Even taxi service which we hired from their contact was very good, did a one day tour of Fatehpur Sikri and second day Agra with Suraj, he is very nice person.

I Highly recommend Aman homestay for family or for that matter groups also.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed at Aman homestay and had a fantastic 2 nights there. The hospitality of this beautiful family really did make you feel like you were at home. They were so accommodating right down to when we asked for water they told us to help ourselves to anything in the fridge at any time. We were having issues booking a bus using a foreign credit card and offered to let us use theirs. Thank you so much for everything, you are all amazing people and made our trip to agra very special.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We ended up staying in Agra for two nights at Aman's homestay. I was skeptical about the five star rating on tripadvisor but went in with an open mind. This place ended up being our favorite place that we have stayed in since we started traveling five months ago. They did a great job cooking, had a wonderful energy about them and welcomed us to their family. As it says on the card, it really is a "home away from home". If you have the opportunity to stay here by all means I fully encourage you to.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Yesterday got back home. I am so happy to be at home!!!:)
Last days of the trip we spent in Agra in Amanstay. We planned to stay for 1 night but I suddenly got a terrible cold and had to stay in bed. So we stayed some more nights.
I am very thankful to everyone who took care of me, especially to the Wife of the owner (don't remember her name), she was wonderful. Always ready to help and very friendly. : ) She has very lovely laugh.
As for the homestay it was nice and clean. Very well decorated. There was everything we needed. Fan, a/c, hot water, toilet, tv in every room. Very nice small garden with a lovely swing. :)
You can have a meal 3 times a day or participate in cooking class (extra charge). Food was freshly made and tasty. I loved chapati very much! :)
I definitely recommend this place!
I thank Everyone in Amanstay for being so friendly and nice! :)

• Stayed October 2013
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Aman Homestay is really, and the only, home to us in the entire India trip. Everyone in this family is nice and helpful. We spent a wonderful time here in Agra.

The most unforgettable thing is the delicious homemade food by Ranjanna. We missed it so much! The room is also clean, and the entire house is located in a quiet neighborhood.

(From eubear :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Aman Homestay? Share your experiences!