this hotel is certainly one of the best so far my own experience is concerned among Indian hotels.. Being an NRI, I have visited and stayed many hotels all over the world. Its definitely world standard. Only two things I want to mention-
1. While check in and getting room key it took almost 40mins in reception desk. I was not sure why and what takes so long. We booked 3 rooms and for 1 room in particular it was the story. But its not that we checked in early, rather 2 hours later than schedule check in time that is 12pm..
2. The free wifi is just for an hour in a day; where as in overseas its almost everywhere its free for enire day.
I would like to suggest admin team of the hotel to look in to this topic..
By the did I have mention about the food quality of this hotel yet!! Its finger licking.. Really awesome restaurant..
- Also Known As:
- Howard Sarovar Portico Hotel
- Howard Sarovar Portico Hotel Agra
- Park Plaza Hotel Agra
- Park Plaza Agra
- Agra Park Plaza
- Howard Park Plaza Agra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious interiors, personalised service and Howard Plaza Agra's unique location are complemented by Agra's glittering monument to love, the Taj Mahal, this tranquil retreat is an best spot for a business or leisure stay, offering a magnificent view of The Taj Mahal from Beautiful roof top Terrace Restaurant (Terrace Grill), Rejuvenating Experience of relaxation (Elixir SPA), a mellow dramatic view of the bustling city through front tea patio (East India Company, Tea Lounge) and a fine spread of Indian Delicacies (Rendezvous). All the exclusive 86 well appointed rooms in this hotel near Taj Mahal are incorporated with safety lockers, In-room mini bar, and LCD Televisions. In order to maintain the highest standards of hospitality and luxury, Howard Plaza Agra also offers currency exchange, tour desk, wake-up service and many more facilities that make more than just a comfortable stay. Incorporating business facilities like wireless internet access, comfortable furnishing and well trained staff for assistance, our hotel in Agra is well-suited for corporate as well as leisure traveler. After a tiring day, guests can also relax at the swimming pool and spa, with sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi. Guests can savour some sumptuous and beautifully presented cuisine at restaurants of Howard Plaza or have their favorite drinks at Terrace Grill Bar and Lounge, or just relax and have some yummy treat at Rendezvous, all day dining. Howard Plaza promotes it self as an affordable, friendly and best price option in the city with unique close location to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and with a variety of restaurants and cafes in walking proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Howard Plaza Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.