I am staying here at the ITC Mughal in Agra. I have just checked in and am planning to stay for 2 nights. I am here with my family. Some early thoughts.
1. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
2. The hotel lobby is clean and inviting.
3. We had reserved 2 royal mughal suites and had requested adjoining rooms since we are a party of six. When we arrived, we were assigned to what the front office staff called the presidential suite. It is a two bedroom deluxe suite that is very spacious and nice overall. It certainly fits our needs well and is quite adequate. I was however quite surprised to see that the carpet in both bedrooms is quite dirty and old. It is quite astounding to me that a luxury hotel would permit this.
4. I was also told that the gym was only open from 8am to 10pm, which is quite ludicrous for a hotel that caters to international clientele.
I am still evaluating the hotel and will update this post after my stay, but so far I am not too impressed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ITC Mughal, Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Itc Mughal, Agra Hotel Agra
- Itc Mughal Hotel Agra
- Sheraton Agra
- Agra Itc Mughal Hotel