“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Taj Darbar the multicusine restaurant

Taj Darbar the multicusine restaurant
A 2 fatehabad road near raj mahal hotel agra | A 2 fatehabad road agra, Agra 282001, India
+91 9927071616
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our guide told my husband and me about Taj Darbar restaurant. Delicious! Wonderful Indian food! We had a combination platter that consisted of a variety of meat and vegetable dishes interspersed with yellow rice, all beautifully seasoned, and - as requested - not too hot for our American taste. The presentation was as appealing as the taste of the food (see photo). We managed to eat every bite, leaving only some of the rice. The service was gracious and fast, and the décor was simple but pleasant. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Restaurant, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I ate at this restaurant because my guide suggested it. He told me that the food was very delicious and authentic. I also wanted to eat outside (crazy given the flies, I know) so this restaurant was perfect because it has outdoor seating. I ordered the chicken tikka masala and the butter nan. I was so glad that I listened to my guide because the food was divine. The sauce and the meat itself were so delicious and the spices were blended well and gave the food a great flavor. The service was wonderful, and my meal was cheap compared to what I normally would pay for less tasty food at an Indian restaurant in the US. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Delhi, India
“Lovely setting, great food and close to everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I visited this place in the offseason so mostly had the lovely AC restaurant to myself. Service was very polite and the food came fast. Very tasty and authentic North Indian Food

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reading, UK
“Very good food, but expensive and random pricing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Our guide recommended this place as it was owned "by a friend"... Nevertheless it is a stones through from the RajMahal hotel (which does not have an alcohol license), so we took up regular attendance here instead.

The staff are friendly, service is very good and prompt.

The food was really very good, and they are willing to tailor the spices as you see fit.
We visited 3 times over 2 days (in preference to our hotel) and were more than happy with the place. The last time being this afternoon!

My only slight gripe is the costs, the beers were 300 rupees each, a bit steep when the "max selling price" as printed on the bottle is 69rupees (but we had little choice if we wanted our alcohol fix!).
Also, we orderd a Thali (a mixture of dishes).... For one person its 400 rupees, but for 2 sharing its 1500rupees! Lol
We were told to say that our guide told us we'd get a good deal (tongue in cheek) but although aknowledging it,this never materialised either.

Its all still great food and relative to the UK, still cheap, but clearly relative to India, its pricey, and I cant help feel we were taken advantage of because we we tourists... Infact I would probably put money on it.

Agra, India
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good to eat food and cheap and best quality of food in resturant especially Bar be Q love to eat non - veg in this resturant

Visited March 2012