“Great hotel, excellent value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Panna Paradise

Save Saved
You added Hotel Panna Paradise to your Saves list
Hotel Panna Paradise
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Before Tajnagari Crossing | Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001, India   |
Ranked #73 of 145 Agra B&B and Inns
Moradabad
“Great hotel, excellent value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our stay at Panna Paradise was a memorable one, as we stayed with our family. Excellent hotel, clean rooms, good service and caring staff. We checked in late night (early morning) as our flight from new jersey landed late night and we took a cab and headed to Agra. The only difficulty we faced was to find the hotel as it was hidden somewhere close to well known hotels in Agra. As we were checking out after 7 hours of our stay, we were shocked to know that the TAJ was closed that day (Friday). The owner of the hotel offered us COMPLIMENTRY stay for one night so that we could see the TAJ early next morning. Hats off to the hospitality at Hotel Panna Paradise

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Gurgaon, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

When I booked this hotel thought not sure how this hotel could be.. When I reached and after seeing this hotel from out side assuming this will be waste of money.. however when we went inside hotel gate started changing my view and then here you go.. Good stay, gentle serving nature staff, well maintained and clean room. Overall good exp.. Hotel without star but treated like 5star..
Go without worry and enjoy your time..
For Hotel staff:
Keep up the good work.. you all are doing good job..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We always had a dream to visit Tajmahal one of the seven wonders of the world in agra. In January 2013 me and my family decided to make our dream real .My aim was to see and click tajmahal in early morning fog so wanted to stay some where near taj so that it takes less time in travelling and hotel panna paradise which is just 2 km from taj was the right decision it takes just 10 mins to reach taj and other monuments in Agra are also not very far. For a Monument lover like me Best thing was the terrace you can view taj mahal any time from there , whether its morning sun rise , evening sunset or moonlit taj . Room service was good, Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly and polite . I had stayed in royal room it had great space and justifies its name , Lcd tv and free Wifi facility were also present. we had our dinner and lunch at the inhouse restaurant called Speise which houses beautiful aquarium and relished the chef’s recommended chicken curry which became part of order for every meal we had taken there. It was a memorable trip for us and I can easily recommend Hotel Panna Paradise to anyone for stay in agra town of taj

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Faridabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

i stayed in dis hotel in the month of feburary'13 ! twas a memorable stay as the location was so mesmerising ! surroundings r so beatiful .. very close to taj mahal ! catering was so good ! staff was polite and the rooms were maintained with all d necessities available ! clean corridores ! over all it ws an awsome stay in this hotel ! hope to visit here again ! :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
New Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel is certainly nestled into the upmarket green district near Mughal Sheraton and located in the heart of the city, which is close to historical monuments and public places within a few minute drive to their own transport. I'm writing because, I reached Tajmahl, with my friend in ten minute drive by my car.

Facilities – The hotel is massive with all kinds of facilities available for people to chill out on their vacation.
Staff – We found all staff to be friendly & efficient.

Overall We would stay here again as the location was lovely especially after a hard day exploring the sights of Agra. We had a very pleasant and comfortable stay.
Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

it was a great experience. Staff is gentle and helpful. Tasty food. Restaurant staff and their service is awsme. Peaceful stay. Overall the hotel provided 5 star quality service. I would lyk to stay thr again. . .

• Stayed April 2013
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed in this beautifully maintained hotel in the month of October. It's located in the heart of the city, which is close to historical monuments and public places within a few minute drive to their own transport. I'm writing because, I reached Tajmahl, with my friend in ten minute drive by my car.

f I talk about my experience in hotel, which was superb, all the staff behaved nicely and they were polite too. food was also very delicious, particularly I liked Malai kofta, with Panna Special. Room was awesome, and designed beautifully. I'd like to add at the end, about Mr. Shrivastav, and Mr. Francis(both are so nice and messengers of god) Love you all Panna Paradise Staff.

If I got time to visit again, would definitely stay here. God bless all of you. Thanks and Regards.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Panna Paradise? Share your experiences!