“Excellent Taste of India” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Priya Restaurant

Priya Restaurant
Near TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road | Near Hilton (Trident) Hotel, Opp. Petrol Pump, Agra 282001, India
+ 91-562-2231579
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 188 Restaurants in Agra
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Priya Restaurant is a multi-stroyed building having a cover of almost 310 pax is famous for it's quality in food & services. It has 2 centrally A.C. halls and a roof top garden restaurant. Priya is located on the Fatehabad Road ,Near Hotel Trident. Priya has a capacity of 310 pax at a time. It has a well decorated ambiance which is both neat and clean and eye soothing also. The Restaurant is centrally air-conditioned and has generator backup for load shedding periods.We serve Indian, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental cuisine at affordable rates. We also have Beer Bar facility with us.We also arrange live entertainment,e.g., Puppet show,Magic Show,Musical Programme also for your valuable clients.Priya Restaurant is recommended both by the Lonely Planet and the Rough Guide to India . Priya Restaurant has a professionally trained team where utmost care is taken to ensure complaint free service and feedback obtained from every client.
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent Taste of India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Exceptional service with exquisite food that was a great taste of India. The price was very reasonable and an accomodating staff made sure we were comfortable. I highly recommend this restaurant if you ate in New Delhi and want great service, friendly staff, and excellent food. They have a good variety of styles and flavors of cuisine. Enjoy.

• Visited July 2013

Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Worth of money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Words are not enough to describe the ambiance and food quality...!!!Whatever you like everything is next to awesome,delicious....!!!
One of the finest thing is that you didn't feel bored because there are few entertainment things also like the magician, puppet show etc. by which you can pass your time meanwhile the food comes....!!!
Now the service every staff is so sincere, once upon time I forgot my I phone on table and they got that and they gave me by came to me when i was taking car outside the parking..!!!

What-else you want guys...!!! just go and try one of the finest dining place in City of Taj....!!!

• Visited September 2013
Navi Mumbai, India
“A very annoying experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Reading all the previous reviews i thought for a moment to whether to write it. But i think i should put down my experience.
For the first time in India i thought i was facing racism, funny since the other guy was a waiter who also happens to be Indian.
We came here with a group of people europeans, americans, chinese and Indians. We entered the hotel and this waiter was bringing menu cards to our table, suddenly he saw these foreigners and rushed to them with the pamplets. After the manager noticed we were waiting he called me then only he came to us, we thought this was a mistake.
But later he did not bother to take order until we called, i did not want to make a scene in front of my colleagues, but this was disgusting.
Food was ok, but wohave seen better at this price.
My wife also observed one thing. Outside the washrooms, whenever a foreigner will come out there will be a guy standing outside handing out wipes after wipes but any indian comes out he would turn the other way.

I hope the management something about this ill treatment to our fellow countrymen. I know athithi devo bhava, it does not mean we show disrespect to our own brothers and sisters.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Goiania
“the best Tandoori Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We - my aunt and I- we ate the best Tandoori Chicken from all over India in Priya Restaurant. The desserts gulab and Kheer (rice pudding)are superb.Gaurav is a very attentive host. We do recommende it.

• Visited October 2012
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Everything that we tasted were absolutely delicious . I really loved the 4 people special with 2 veg and 2 non veg platter with 4 different types of nan. I can't remember the name now. The price is very affordable. Most of all the cleanliness made me amazed after the fact that I was in many other places before this. Moreover dance entertaining made my kids talk about if even after I left from there. Thanks to Gaurav.

• Visited July 2013