It was a nice resort, we stayed 2 days here from 2nd july 2014 to 4th july 2014, its a nice place for honeymooner's and for those looking some romantic retreat, and also highly recommended for families.
However on the downside, the tarrif is steep for a resort like this, also the basic aminity like fireplace which is required almost 10 months a year if you dont have a heater, is available on chargeable basis and that too very steep at about 150/- an hour, which didnt go well with us and may either not go well with most of the guests,restaurant food is average and service is not at all professional
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty