To be frank, i loved the hotel and would have rated it higher but for the faltering Service...we stayed as a group of friends for a day ( stopover). The adverts on the way to Ooty got us curious to check out the place...
Beautiful and scenic property.
Excellent rooms with well maintained bathroom ( impressed with the budget pricing for a well maintained property)
Fire place included
Easy check in & availability of rooms.. (we did not book the place)
Scenic view of lake and lawn as we opted for the executive room
play area for kids
Away from the city
Constant follow up for some housekeeping service ( only dampener for us)
In my view an excellent hotel with a budget price tag, improving the room service will do them wonders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty