“Excellant Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort

You added Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort to your Saves list
Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   No. 25 Ramakrishna Mutt Road | Elk Hill, Ooty 643001, India   |
Ranked #31 of 72 Hotels in Ooty
Chennai (Madras), India
“Excellant Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed in the hotel last month. When i entered the hotel i was given with warm welcome by a lady with tradition dress. The view from the room excellent me and my wife enjoyed the stay. Front office staff was cooperative and given me a renovated room. House keeping service was excellent. Food quality and Buffet setup in the restaurant was good. I would like to thank all Elk hill staffs for making me comfortable. Shalu, Prakash, Ramesh, Hari, Stanley, Shankar, I will recommend to my friends about the resort and i will come next year.

Room Tip: I stayed in the hotel last month. When i entered the hotel i was given with warm welcome by a lady w...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed in elk hill for Four days,it was one of the best holidays I have ever enjoyed only due to the excellent service given by the staff It was a wonderful experience and a wonderful relaxation while stay in Elk hill. The rooms and services were amazing. thanks all of you for your wonderful service and hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Coimbatore , Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed in elk hill for two days,it was one of the best holidays I have ever enjoyed only due to the excellent service given by the staff.
The rooms are very good neat and clean, our room was cleaned twice a day with different types of design made of towel by housekeeping,which my kids liked a lot and daily morning my son waited for the housekeeping boy.
Food was ok although they have limited items for the room service. Overall we enjoyed our holidays and next time again if we choose Ooty then definitely it will be sterling elk hill!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Prefer a renovated city view room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

it was a good experience and a wonderful relaxation while stay in Elk hill. The rooms and services were amazing. I planned my next vacation in the same place and same hotel I prefer to stay. thanks all of you for your wonderful service and hospitality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kochi (Cochin), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at Sterling during our last trip to Ooty. It was a nice experience, mainly because food was really good, with wide variety of dishes. Premises are neat and tidy, pretty much near to town and great view of Ooty from Hotel. I would prefer to have a long stay at the hotel next time when I drive to Ooty.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort

Address: No. 25 Ramakrishna Mutt Road | Elk Hill, Ooty 643001, India
Location: India > Tamil Nadu > Ooty
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites
#5 Top resorts Hotel in Ooty
Hotel Class:3 star — Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort 3*
Sterling Holidays Elk Hill is a small and tranquil set up with incredible views of the surrounding hills and valley. Amid lofty Nilgiri peaks and low passing clouds, the sloping roofs and terracotta tiles of the resort emerge and vanish. As you look out on the Ooty valley from your room’s balcony or sit-out, time seems to stand still. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort India

If you own or manage Ooty - Elk Hill, A Sterling Holidays Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.