we stayed here for 3 days and enjoyed every minute of it. lots of old world charm, the wood house is newly built but doesnt seem out of place. staff is great, ready to help. nicely located away from din and hustle of the town. would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the Blue mountains, in the south of India is the unparalleled 'Queen of Hills Stations', Ooty Here touching the heavenly clouds the magnificent 'Glyngarth Villa' surrounded by boundless tranquility and splendor ... This Heritage Home, built in the year 1880 by Sir Walter Mounde in the colonial style, just outside Ooty town, has been home to many a rich and famous persons ... including the former Prime Minister of India the late Jawaharlal Nehru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Glyngarth Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glyngarth Villa Hotel Ootacamund
- Glyngarth Villa India/Ooty