“Best Veg joint in Ooty” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 72 Restaurants in Ooty
Coimbatore
“Best Veg joint in Ooty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This place is near Charing cross and has a very good ambiance and good service. Food is good and we have a wide variety to choose from.

It is not a economy class nor is it ultra premium but pegged in between. The waiting time is a little too much.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Horrible place to eat ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was here at this hotel on 12 December 2013. This is the last place on earth to have a dinner. The food literally sucks. The service is bad as hell. I had to wait for 40 mins for the starter and another 40 mins for main course. I recommend do not , I repeat do not visit this horrible place even if you're starving. Everything is worst. And they charge as a 5 star hotel. NEVER EVER GO TO THIS HELL IN YOUR LIFE!

Chennai (Madras), India
“Worst service! Scant regard for tourists!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was yesterday - 2nd December 2013 at this horrible place @ their restaurant "chandan - specialty for North Indian and Chinese cuisine". There is no service at all here... They think they are doing you a favour for allowing you to eat their food! I had to wait for 40 mins to find out that they did not have the dish I ordered for!!! I was there with my kids and it's unexplainable to have the young ones go hungry after such a long time!

Earlier at the breakfast, we had to call for the waiter 5 times to even attend to us!!! Being in hospitality sector, I haven't seen such poor service anywhere!!

More than half the items on the menu weren't available at the time of placing the order itself... And then after a long wait you do not get what you ordered for your kids!! How can I eat and keep my 4 year old and 15 months old twins hungry??

The best part was the indifferent manager!!! He did not bother to rectify anything. He happily and shamelessly allowed us to pay for the starters and leave... Forget even any apologies from the staff there!!!

Clear arrogance!!! Nothing else!!

I just went across the road to kurinjis and was greeted with a wonderful smile good food and super quick service.

• Visited December 2013