First good thing is "Location outside the city commercial area" . Provides a calm, pleasant and beautiful hill view. Cottages are spacious , neat and clean. Food is good and served to your door steps. Ideal location if you want to go for a cycling or jogging in the morning fog hours and there is nearby lake you can reach by walk or jog or cycling... Provide's a nice view view..(lake is not so clean..nature :)
In a whole it is definitely a value for money. Has 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom villa type with a kitchen and hall.
Few suggestion to Sabol team, which will add more fun for the guest
1. Neat garden and lawn with a umbrealla sitting can be developed in the vacant area
2. BON fire should be made available
3. Please add more cycles
4. A telescope corner to have a great view of the hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 28 well-appointed rooms with wooden flooring and latest amenities in place. The rooms are categorized into standard, deluxe and premium. The rooms offer amenities like living room, satellite television, intercom facility, daily newspaper, tea/coffee maker, kitchenette, balcony/sit out, dining table, sofa unit and shower area. The hotel also offers exclusive fireplace in the premium category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Sabol Holiday Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabol Holiday Resorts India/Ooty