“Best in Coimbatore” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 64 Hotels in Coimbatore
Chennai
“Best in Coimbatore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

Conveniently located near to the railway station.The person in the reception was courteous and it took not more than 5 minutes to complete the check-in.Very lovely place to stay while in Business tour. Very near place to Railway Station.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

The hotel is located close to the railway station in the congested part of the town. The rooms are modest but clean. The hotel is exceptional for the quality of service. Food options for people liking south Indian cuisine are multiple. Promptness is one essential feature that sets this hotel apart from others in the same league.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Coimbatore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

Conveniently located near to the railway station, this 2 Star hotel with a traditional welcome lamp in its lobby space offer 82 well appointed rooms to stay. Guests can relish a local flavour at Anandhaas - a multi-cuisine vegetarian restaurant.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Chidambaram
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2010

Very lovely place to stay while in Business tour. Very near place to Railway Station. It is cheap and comfortable place in Coimbatore. The room service is excellent one. This is my first and best business tour in my life.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Way to Hotel
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bangalore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2009

I stayed in Vaidurya when I had to go to a village near Palghat to attend a family function of my friend.

I booked the hotel room over phone.

The room was clean, linen were spotless and toilet well maintained.

I did not use the room service much, except to get a cup of coffee in the morning.

checkout was equally simple and quick.

I would certainly stay there during my next visit to Coimbatore.

• Liked — Cleanliness of rooms and a warm welcome at reception
  • Disliked — I'm afraid, none.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
chennai
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

i just planned to book a hotel through cleartrip for my stay at coimbatore on june 3rd.

i have just gone through all hotel details through cleartrip and booked a hotel called vaidurya after reading the reviews and seeing images of the hotel through cleartrip only during may 6th for a stay on june and got all confirmations fr the booking.

i have booked a triple bed delux a.c suite and made a payment.

when we entered the hotel on june 3rd that hotel management was so stupid and the reception manager a lady told,we have alloted ur room for some guest and u gotto to stay in double bed room and they will provide a additional bed.

when we showed displeasure on this poor response,the hotel management said,we didnt received ur payment from cleartrip.it is cleartrip who have confirmed ur booking go and ask cleartrip if u need the same room.

it is cleartrip who have booked ,we can just provide this double bed only and it was so terrible for us to stay in that shabby place after making a payemnt in advance some 1 month before.

the very next day we just vacated the room ,since we couldnt stay at tht poor atmosphere and went to other hotel.

it was a terrible experience for me the first time and being a business class passenger of all flights and person of luxory stay ,i was totally shocked to hear all these stupid replies and stuffs.

Vaidurya, Owner at Hotel Vaidurya, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear Ms.Kavitha Ganesan,

Warm greetings from Hotel Vaidurya.I thank you for choosing to stay with us.I am sorry,I could not reply earlier.Just today I happened to read your review in Tripadvisor as I was not a member till now.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused during your visit to our Hotel in the month of June 2009.We shall take greater care in future.For the past 25 years,we at Vaidurya have been striving to ensure the best of our Service,Support and Safety to each and every guest who steps into our premises.Inspite of our best efforts instances like the one faced by you,though rare do happen.I assure you that this is not the true nature of our services.

I shall motivate my team to perform better.I request you to give us another chance to serve you better.

Warm regards

Mahesh T Ramadass
ANCASTER
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

Hotel Vaidurya is close to the railway station, which is its main advantage for an overnight stay. Located on a busy street, it is typical of its type in India, with poorly maintained facilities. My room was run down, with broken fixtures and no toilet paper (provided eventually). Given the price and location, I considered it adequate just for one night.

• Liked — Close to railway station
  • Disliked — Poorly maintained room
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Vaidurya? Share your experiences!