One of the closest things to paradise in the world, no doubt. The setting can't be beat: a historic palace sitting in the middle of a lake. The hotel has been refurbished and basks in grandeur.
The roooms are excellent - beautiful, really. The restaurants serve delicious fare. The staff are out of this world.
If I could choose one hotel in the world, this would be it. Without doubt, an experience unlike any other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace