“Lake city udaipur, better at the Trident” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Haridasji Ki Magri, Udaipur 313001, India   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 120 Hotels in Udaipur
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Lake city udaipur, better at the Trident”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

great atmosphere with a lot of space to roam around with children. Many activities like a seeing the peacocks during evening, pottery classes and the nature trail kept us busy thourhgout. also a visit to the udaivillas was memorable. close to the city and market and very accesable. great stay and value for money

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed highly rated and precise review.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and you and family so much appreciated the kid’s club activities and the serene surroundings. . It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Warm regards

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (408)
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Awesome hospitality @ Oberois / Trident Udaipur - one of my best stays - must visit.
The staff is super courteous and the overall experience unforgettable. Kids club is a good additional facility to ensure your kids have a good time too. To sum up, as I was told by the front desk officer... there's never an off season at the Trident Udaipur!
Simply brilliant!
PS: If you are staying at the Trident, do book a night at the Udaivilas ... if not a night, do book a meal :) Udaivilas is one of the best resorts in the world.

Room Tip: Garden view or pool view ... we were two families and had both ... you wont stay in the room for lon...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

We are very grateful for such amazing feedback following your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor and recommending us highly.

It was a pleasure having you with us and to read that you enjoyed our services and facilities, as well as the friendliness and effectiveness of our colleagues whom you interacted with. We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues.

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recently visited Trident Udaipur and had great experience.... This hotel has great staff and we always enjoy the customer service. The property is nice and kids have special place to play and have fun. We had great time and will visit the property again.

Room Tip: Take ground level rooms which have great views....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

I was very happy to read that you and your family had such a fantastic time and that our team members were instrumental in making your stay enjoyable. They would be pleased to read your accolades
I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went for an offsite to Udaipur in the last week of August 2013 and stayed at Trident for 2 nights and 3 days. The property is beautiful and vast with lush green trees, swimming pool and other facilities. We are very happy with the services offered by Trident. They even accommodated our early check-in request. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We appreciate the timely help given by Trident staff to one of our colleagues who had a freak accident and had to be rushed to the hospital. One member of the hotel staff was at the hospital with us throughout and ensured that we did not face any difficulty with the hospital authorities. They also arranged for meals at the hospital. Overall an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Guest

I trust you are well and your colleague is recovering well.

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight most aspects of hotel stay.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team for their commitment and care. I have already shared your review with our staff; they are happy to note that their attentive and proactive service was well noticed and appreciated. I have personally and yet again conveyed your gracious praise to Sonam.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your return to our hotels in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I think that this is a very good second rung luxury hotel after Udaivilas or lake palace. Hotel service is excellent, specially in the restaurants where the waiters remembered your names and personal preferences.

It shares grounds with Udaivilas and we enjoyed long walks in the property. You can see peaocks and other birds. They also have a kids club though i dont think there is enough to keep the kids occupied.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at the Trident in Udaipur and sharing your review with us.

Your gracious feedback on the friendly, personalized and attentive service has been shared with the entire Food & Beverage team. They are delighted to know that their work is being appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Your constructive comments on kids club have been well noted. Thank you.

I appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Colchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Although it has been two weeks since I got back from Udaipur, my stay at Trident for 3 days over in Spetember was one of the best in India. I had travelled around the world and have been around a fair few places in India, I must say that my stay at Trident was definitely one of the best. The staff are very knowledgable and friendly. Particular mention of Ms Arushi and Mr Arsh, who went out of the way to make our stay very comfortable. They had been an incredibly friendly and helpful bunch of people with whom I ended up being friends with. I must say because of their staff I would thoroughyl recommend this place to anyone and would love to go back to them, given a chance of visiting Udaipur again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your fabulous review following your stay at the Trident in Udaipur. I hope your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

I was very happy to read that you and your family had such a fantastic time and that our team members were instrumental in making your stay a success, especially Arsh and Arushi. They would be pleased to read your accolades.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend in Aug 2013 and was delighted at the service .The staff right from the door attendant to housekeeping to chef , to the person at reception go out of their way to ensure that one has a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Highly
recommend Trident
Udaipur!

• Stayed August 2013

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.If I can be of any assistance with reservations or for anything else in Udaipur please do not hesitate to write to me.

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Been to Trident Udaipur? Share your experiences!