“Incredible shop” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vedic (A House of fashion)

Vedic (A House of fashion)
155, Jagdish Chowk , Near Jagdish temple., Udaipur 313001, India
919929394196
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 64 Shopping in Udaipur
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Incredible shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Really nice shop, with so many possibilities. I love to go there and the work is simply perfect :)
People are friendly, it's like you're home. If you need clothes that's the place.

Visited December 2012

“Fantastic taylor made 3 piece suit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Friendly enthusiastic staff. Efficient service with reliable and quick shipping. Fantastic end product.

Visited June 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“One stop shop for excellent clothes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

A fantastic selection of styles of clothing and very professionally run. My items of clothing were shipped quickly and reliably. It was a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere and we were taken good care of. I bought a wonderful winter coat (which still looks incredible). They are bang on trend and a high quality of clothing at a reasonable price.

Visited June 2012
Quebec City, Canada
“Friendly and professionnal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been to a few taylor made shops during my vaccation in India and Vedic was without a doubt my best shopping experience. The suit and the shirt that I ordered are simply amazing. Because I was in Udaipur only for 2 days, they sent it to me in Canada in a reasonable delay of time. I would not hesitate to order from them again and I recommend you to drop by to anyone who happens to visit Udaipur!

Visited October 2012
Ramot Naftali, HaZafon, Israel
“get a royalty work and become a fashion star”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We where staying in udaipur for more then a weak and choose the vedic shop to make our family coats. We made 6 amazing winter coats and were very happy with the profesional service and the outstanding outcome.
We fully recomand !!! :)