“Excellent Holiday Resort, the Raas Leela, Udaipur.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Raas Leela Luxury Camps

You added Raas Leela Luxury Camps to your Saves list
Raas Leela Luxury Camps
3.0 of 5 Lodge   |   Sony Ji Ki Bari, | adjoining The Leela Kempenski, Udaipur 313001, India (Formerly Raas Leela Luxury Tents)   |
Offers & Announcements
Best Deal - Official Site
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
“Excellent Holiday Resort, the Raas Leela, Udaipur.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

It was a very good experience of staying, dining and all at Raas Leela Luxury Camp, Udaipur. I was there with my full family. The lake view, the cleanliness and specially the neat and clean hygienic washroom with luxury bath tub and all other facilities.
I will sure recommend a stay over there.

Chakrapanis.

Room Tip: Cottage nos. 101 and 102 are the best one.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I visited udaipur during mid august 2013 and stayed at raas leela resort for 2 days. It was a very pleasant and comfortable stay. The resort is located on the banks of lake pichola and provides superb view, i do not even feel like moving out of the hotel. Room were very clean and comfortable, with very good sitting arrangements just outside the room. The picture uploaded on the website of the hotel are real and you got the same view from hotel. Food was also excellent, though a bit expensive. I strongly recommend this for stay but ensure that you got a pickup facility from the hotel as it is located at interior place.

Room Tip: Only 8 rooms are there, all of them are similar, so do an advance booking.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Noida, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Reached in the morning.The approach to the hotel is through an auto rickshaw or on a two wheeler. That can be ignored once you reach inside the premises. A small area with 7 swiss cottages. The cottages are reasonably ok, bathrooms were not good as appeared in the website.Food , ambience was good.
We had morning tea in front of the small sitting in front of the cottage with birds chirping, squirrels playing games around us.It was almost a close encounter with nature and a lovely view of Pichola lake. We were not lucky enough to get the 1st room (on which is bang on the lake gives a feel you are in a boat). However it was a good room.

The night view was good. As Dushherra was around the Taj, The Jag Mandir, The City palace all were well lit. With full moon night the view of Pichola cannot be explained. You need to feel the cool fresh breeze and the deep relaxing night.One should have dinner and breakfast in the hotel.
The hotel does not have a lobby nor any children play area.Staff was very courteous and helpful. Altogether one can rest and relax for 2 nights.

Room Tip: Should opt for the 1st or 2nd room from lake.
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Like I mentioned in the title of the review itself. AWESOME Place to stay.

Story is like this:
Started my journey from Pune @3:15am and reached Udaipur @3:00pm.
Was unable to find the hotel but after calling the Hotel I got the direction and reached easily.
Since I drive myself, and I love my car so much, I found that parking is very difficult.
BUT Hotel mgmt kept my car in the safe place which make me very pleased and tension free.
about the place:
you will find the pease of mind..Neat and Clean place.
Location AWESOME..
Rooms WOW!!!!!!.
Food which I loved very much....
Honest Staffs, always smile on their face..
Helping people..
Would recommend people to come to this place..I bet you will love it...
Shakti Singh who manages food serve...he tough us how to eat Daal Baati Churma...
AWESOME FOOD...

(No Swimming Pool n Fitness centre)

Room Tip: Every Room is so good.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
grantown-on-spey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed here during October, What can I say everything was perfect the staff excellent the food superb I had tried throughout my stay to get a gin and tonic we arrived at the Raas Leela and asked if they had tonic and they said yes then I asked for a gin and tonic but no gin. My friend and I took a shower and then sat by the lake for dinner and low and behold I was delivered a gin and tonic they had gone out and bought a bottle of gin. Our bungalow was right night to the lake the ;position was ;perfect. The only negative is it is very hard to find no directions and there are no road signs but we phoned and they sent a motor rickshaw to pick us up as it is not possible to get a car there. Altogether a wonderful time would certainly recommend

Room Tip: all bungalows are the same we had the one next to the lake
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was on a family trip to Udaipur in the month of October.We selected Raasleela after browsing through various hotels in Udaipur.And it lived beyond my expectations
Pros:Awesome Hospitality,Breathtaking View,Food,Cleanliness
Cons:The road to the hotel(its a bit frustrating but once in the property the slight pain was worth it)
Next time I come to Udaipur it will be only to stay at Raaslela.
Thank you all the staff for making our stay so memorable

Room Tip: They just have one cottage with the view of the lake from the bathroom.Should opt for it
Kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a great property for people visiting in Udaipur for a leisure trip. The resort aptly overlooks lake Pichola. You seat there and spent the entire day. Hotel services are great . Mr. Shakti has been a big help in terms of arranging our local tour around the city. Food quality is great . We tried Indian only. Breakfast also has been a delight.
I would suggest not to get bogged down by the entrance of the property bcoz even Hotel Leela's entry route is the same

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Raas Leela Luxury Camps? Share your experiences!