I can't recommend this place enough - our room was big and very nicely decorated, and the location is great. Very friendly staff and beautiful view from the rooftop restaurant. There is also a separate terrace lower down with tables and chairs for guests to relax on - very nicely decorated and a great place to chill out. Free wifi was good. They apparently offer a free pick up from the train station but they never responded to my email request and weren't there to pick us up. Notwithstanding that, this has to be one of the best budget options in Udaipur. Note: we were woken up early each morning by bells being rung down by the lake but that didn't bother us too much.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Guest House Hotel Udaipur
- Panorama Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from virtually all Udaipur’s attractions, historic and cultural monuments and sites of interests Panorama started providing its exquisite services from the year 1996, in an old Rajput Haveli which is run itself by the owners and their family.We have blended yesterday’s elegance with today’s comforts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Panorama Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.