“Best time is Morning” 5 of 5 stars

Visit Ranthambore National Park like an insider
Private Tour
$730*
and up
6-Night Golden Triangle Private Tour and...
Activities: Viewing wildlife, Group tours/safari
More attraction details
Owner description: This wildlife sanctuary is famous for its population of tigers, a 1000-year-old fort and a rich diversity of flora and fauna.
Udaipur City, Rajasthan, India
23 attraction reviews
“Best time is Morning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The best time is early morning visit and for that you need to wake-up early morning so make sure you set yourself ready for that :)
Best time to visit is from October to June (July-Aug-September is closed).
For Online Booking please check their website
Book as soon as the online booking system opens otherwise you will have to go on the banter.
Good Luck

Visited August 2013

Swindon, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Dangerous”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were booked for three safaris in cantors. The first was brilliant, the second was not (the third we cancelled). We had a driver from hell. Have you even been on a roller coaster ride just waiting for it to stop? Well, that's what this was like, except it went on for 3 hours. When I came off, I literally was physically sick - my son said he felt ill. I took this up with my Kuoni rep who informed me it's because the majority of the people on this cantor were Indian, i.e. the driver drove as he would for fellow Indians (I have to admit, they do drive like maniacs in India). Apparently they have asked the forestry people to have separate vehicles for the locals and others for those from the west, but they won't do it. Although I understand to a degree why, I can say without a doubt that if they don't change their policies someone will die. If my dearly departed Mum had been with us, she would not have survived. I have seen a doctor this week (over two weeks after returning) as my right knee is swollen and exceptionally painful.

Finally, only one lady in the hotel had seen a tiger (and then only it's backside). One couple went on 11 safaris and still didn't see one. Are there any tigers in Ranthambore? - I don't think so - I believe the deer have ate them as there are plenty of them!

Visited November 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
“A Must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

If you are interested in big cats like me then this is a must do.On our first visit we did not see any Tigers but our guide was so enthusiastic he made our visit so interesting.Our afternoon safari came up trumps, we saw TWO big cats and it is so magical to see them , in the wild, in their natural habitat.Absolutely wonderful

Visited November 2013
Codicote, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
“Lucky to see tigers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

A great experience searching for tigers but its not a dead cert so don't expect it. We did four safaris and nothing. We added an extra one and ended up seeing a whole family. Some people get a glance but we were very lucky. They are different areas and you eat allocated to one each time you go out. Lovely views anyway and plenty of deer and monkeys, birds and owls. Great experience. Everyone is helpful, especially the boss who actually took us on a midnight search in his jeep when there was a tiger in the village. Rooms are very comfortable and good food. Would recommend two days here on your travels.

Visited February 2013
Pune, India
3 attraction reviews
“A memorable visit to Ranthambhore National Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Ranthambhore National Park is the second largest reserve for tigers in South Asia. I had gone there in a wildlife camp. The resort was located right in the wildlife. The heat was intense, but the greenary around soothes one. They say you are incredibly lucky if you get to see a tiger in 7 days. We got to see 4 of them in 3 days back to back. Overall the experience was very enchanting. We sat in 4x4 army canters..... and trust me it was no less enjoyment than going on a joyride. Bones rattled, but it's all worth when you get to see the amazing views the place has to offer us. The guides are very helpful. Considering they are from the rural areas, they speak amazingly fluent English. 'Macchli' tigress is the main attraction. It's difficult to get a glimpse, but she is the star of RNP. One should go there at least once in a lifetime. Considering that the number of tigers is dwindling everyday, the Park is certainly a hotspot no one will want to miss.

Visited July 2013