Excellent stay. Well maintained rooms of an old palace. Each room has a unique layout. Lot of marble used with neat & minimal interior decoration. Huge windows with views of lush green farm paddys & hills with no view obstruction. Its on the outskirts of Udaipur & city is about 20mins by car. Staff is welcoming, polite & courteous. Breakfast is lavish & food overall is excellent. There is live flute music int he morning to suit the soothing environment. Recommended for a couple of nights with friends & family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devi Garh by Lebua was conceived as a place where the past meets present. Nestled in the Aravali hills 28 kilometers away from the bustle of Udaipur, this all suite luxury resort assumes the look of modern India with an emphasis on design and detail. The interiors of 18th century fort palace of Delwara were transformed in a minimalist manner while conserving 250 year old exterior. The tranquil ambiance makes this Fort Palace an ideal wellness destination. The La Terre Spa by L'Occitane at Devi Garh by Lebua is a meditative place for rejuvenation. It offers an extensive selection of therapies that are a fusion of Indian and Mediterranean wellness concepts. The renowned French beauty brand offers its signature treatments alongside bespoke treatments for clients, using local flowers and herbs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Devi Garh by Lebua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devi Garh Hotel Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Hotel
- Devi Garh By Lebua Rajsamand, India - Rajasthan