The first view of Devi Garh is breathtaking!!
A gracefully aged palace sitting on the top of a hill and surrounded by the scenic hills of Rajasthan.
We walked into the Devi Garh and had the singluar experience of having flower petals rain upon us in welcome. Amazing.
We caught a quick glimpse of the castle and received a brief history lesson from our warm and welcoming guide. We were welcomed with a drink and led to our room.
Our room was beautiful. Cool, spacious, restful and beautiful. Ingenious and spacious tub made of marble plenty of towels, clean white shower curtains everything about this room made you want to stay at Devi forever. Attention was paid to each detail in the room to make any guest feel welcome.
Our room had comfortable seats and a rocking chair on the veranda of the room as well as privacy blinds around the veranda.
The staff at Devi Garh are exemplary. Warm, attentive and willing to go out of their way to ensure your every need is met. They are courteous, professional and excellent at customer service.
The meals were well prepared and savory. The breakfast spread is as diverse as it is delicious. The restaurant is gorgeous. Overlooking the hills with a panaromic view of the surrounding area. Room service takes an amazingly short 15 to 20 minutes and the food gets to you piping hot and delicious.
The pool is made of green marble and is self warming......truly! The grounds on which the castle sit are an adventure to explore. Steep stairs that lead to more gorgeous spaces, courtyards and gardens....turrets and alcoves within the hotel with a traditional feel but fancy finishes. Children would LOVE Devi Garh!
The palace overlooks one of the oldest most sacred temples in the region. We took time to relax on the rooftop, under a clear sky studded with a million stars with the distant sound of ceremonial prayers in the air further adding to the surreal and exotic ambience.....
We lost our room key on our second day at Devi and the staff were warm and gracious enough to make the constant requests to open our room bearable.
The l'occitane spa gorgeous. Beautiful decor, unending space, restful and peaceful interiors and best of all l'occitane!! The spa packages are varied and have something that will appeal to everyone.
I took time to have a manicure and pedicure. Although i was disappointed with the mani pedi, i still wanted to try out their massage but unfortunately we were unable to due to time constraints :-(.
It may not be cheap but I would recommend Devi Garh to anyone who is looking for luxury, comfort, good food and amazing service in a beautiful environment.
It is truly a 5 star hotel, you will live in a palace and be treated like royalty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devi Garh by Lebua was conceived as a place where the past meets present. Nestled in the Aravali hills 28 kilometers away from the bustle of Udaipur, this all suite luxury resort assumes the look of modern India with an emphasis on design and detail. The interiors of 18th century fort palace of Delwara were transformed in a minimalist manner while conserving 250 year old exterior. The tranquil ambiance makes this Fort Palace an ideal wellness destination. The La Terre Spa by L'Occitane at Devi Garh by Lebua is a meditative place for rejuvenation. It offers an extensive selection of therapies that are a fusion of Indian and Mediterranean wellness concepts. The renowned French beauty brand offers its signature treatments alongside bespoke treatments for clients, using local flowers and herbs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Devi Garh by Lebua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devi Garh Hotel Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Rajsamand
- Devi Garh Fort Palace Hotel
- Devi Garh By Lebua Rajsamand, India - Rajasthan