we stayed at the lodge as a part of a zip line package--after reading some of the reviews, I have to say that I wasn't expecting too much--wrong! check in was fast and friendly--room was fine, other than lighting (particularly in the bathroom)--bed and pillows were wonderful--there is no air conditioning, but at that altitude, the room was comfortable--there was a fan provided for our use, but we didn't need it--
we had dinner in one of the eateries on the 2nd floor--large selection of beers on draft--dinner servings were more than we could eat--our waitress, darla, was super--clued us in on a dessert that wasn't on the menu--key lime pie, one of our favorites, made there at the lodge--very good!!
this was a surprise for my wife, who had wanted to do a zip line--she had no idea where we were going, or what we were going to do--I hit a home run on this one!! (will do a review of the zip line, also) the package was a great value--we will do it again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico