“disappointing and expensive” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Norman, Oklahoma
“disappointing and expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I read the reviews on trip advisor so thought we would give it a try. We had the chips and salsa appetizer which was actually really good. My kids got the mac and cheese of which they did not eat...it had a very weird texture. My other daughter ordered the chicken which was ok. I had the shrimp tacos which were also ok. My husband ordered the full rack of ribs which was a waste of $25. He only ate one bite. The meat was rubbery and had a horrible flavor. For our family of 5 to eat our ticket was over $75 and for that kind of money you expect it to be at least good.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Taos, New Mexico
“Nothing to wrrite home about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I understand that this place just recently opened so I will give it another shot sometime, but this visit was less than inspired. Service needs help and the menu was a little odd. Not exactly sure what they are trying to be. Sliders, Mexican, just didn't seem cohesive. My taco plate was not great

Visited January 2014
ahappyone
“Great staff, great food, & a great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The burgers are fantastic! The staff is attentive and friendly! Great atmosphere! A must while in town!!

• Visited January 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
“Friendly and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had the best fried mushrooms and onion rings of my life here! My son had a filet mignon sandwich that he was supposed to share and decided not to because it was so "fantastic"... and I had the Chicken Tortilla soup which was fantastic as well. We had lunch there and it was a little pricey... but there isn't really anything cheap about eating out on a mountain. ;0) It had a nice atmosphere and the staff was super friendly. I loved the food... but even if I hadn't i would go back for the service!

• Visited January 2014
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Great new restaurant in Angel Fire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

So happy with this new restaurant! We have visited three times, and each time the food and service have been outstanding. Variety of choices and prices on menu. Clearly my new favorite restaurant in Angel Fire. Good value, and usually the owner is there to greet you. Fish and chips are great, as are the beef dishes, ribs, mac and cheese with crabmeat.

• Visited December 2013