“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #15 of 22 restaurants in Angel Fire
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I came here with my family, and was not disappointed! I had a Philly cheese steak with some brown gravy and it was definitely the best I've ever had! I definitely recommend this place for family.

33% Recommend
Colorado Springs
“Excellent value, surprisingly good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This place is definitely nothing fancy...I was put off at first by the dirty/sticky menu and waitress smoking outside by the entry. But the food was tasty, our server was friendly, and they have a surprisingly extensive beer list.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Average Prices, Average Food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I ate 2 meals here, a lunch and dinner. It was just ok. For a Saturday, it was dreadfully understaffed. The only waitress was also the hostess and at one point had 11 tables! The food was fresh but under seasoned. Between my husband and I, we had a hamburger, a club sandwich, the chicken fried chicken, and a chicken fried steak. Again, the food was fresh, well cooked but under seasoned. The prices were decent though which was good.

The decor! Ok, I know that they are going for a rustic look but some of that decor needs to be retired and updated. The bathrooms were clean but not well lit at all.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Ick!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Since we were visiting off season, the choice of eateries on a Sunday afternoon in Angel Fire was very limited. Sorry, but Zebs was disgusting! The menu promised freshly smoked bbq, but everything tasted like it came out of a can, bag or box. Avoid!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Wow for Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

They have daily specials and the eve we were there was beef ribs....all you could eat for $12.99. I was not that hungry, so I ordered just the regular ribs for $10.99. When they brought my plate it was stacked full. No way could I have eaten it all. A choice of a side, beans, dinner roll, huge deli dill pickle and a little cup of jalapenos... My husband had ordered the all you can eat, and he ended up canceling all you could eat.....and we took 2 ribs each home... The help was so nice, and helpful and friendly. We decided to go back the next night. My husband ordered the fried chicken and I ordered chopped steak, each $9.99 with 2 sides and a dinner roll. Chicken was a little small, but was enough and the chopped steak was great. For sure a thumbs up especially for ribs!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013