“Phenomenal Portobello” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual yet elegant pub style atmosphere. Menu choices include standard pub food items and specials crafted by "fine dining" chefs. Specials change daily and can be paired with one of twenty craft beers on tap or a glass of a nice selection of wines. Families with children are welcome and several dinner items are kid friendly. Groups of six or more are encouraged to make reservations. Live entertainment often on weekend nights. Open seven days a week during season from 5pm on.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Phenomenal Portobello”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The portobello sandwich is fantastic; it was well constructed, perfectly sized and tasted amazing. They do good work in the kitchen. The service was also top notch. They have a good on-tap beer selection.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate dinner here on our last night in Angle Fire. I wish we had eaten here earlier because we would have returned several times. The food is very good, service great as well. I had the lasagna and the meat sauce is made from scratch. It's great, very smooth. The sauce doesn't have the acidic taste of canned sauce. My husband had a big salad. The greens were fresh and flavorful. There are not that many places to eat in the area and of all our meals this was the best.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Great gluten-free options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I ate here last week unsure what to expect. I knew they had a gluten-free option, but had never really tried a restaurant's version before. I ended up ordering a cheese pizza. It was delicious. It was fluffy. We didn't have to wait long at all.

My sister requested Dance Moms be put on on a TV and since it wasn't too full, the waitress complied!

For dessert, I had a gluten-free brownie with ice cream on top.

I'll definitely be back next time! It's only open for dinners during the summer though.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Very good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love this place, and usually live music on weekends. Prepare for a wait, however, as there is usually not enough wait staff and it takes a while for drinks and food. Lots of specialty beers on tap, and good wines.

Visited January 2013
Midland, Texas, United States
“AWESOME GRUB!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great service! Great atmosphere! The beer and the food were superb! My husband and I enjoyed our dinner out in Angel Fire. We had the artichoke dip which is served with Fritos and it is unbelievable! He had the fish and chips and I had the baked ziti. Both were awesome! I highly recommend this quaint little pub!

Visited July 2013