“Tasty pie” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Tasty pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good variety of the usual offerings, friendly staff and not to crowded. We had the BBQ chicken and a peperoni pie, started off with onion rings (they were out of the fried green beans, darn). Could be a little of the high elevation, the exertion of zip lining, getting out of ABQ for a few days or a combination of all three, but we had a great time enjoying some pizza here. Pizza Stop is super close the Angel Fire Resort, so you can walk on down. The bike store in the next building down had live music, so that helped us keep rocking through the evening.

Visited September 2013

Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Hole in the wall, but good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The ambience of this restaurant is not great.... but they do make good pizza. Location, however, is good as they are near the resort hotel. So....food is pretty good, everything else is just OK.

Visited January 2013
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The hours that this place is open seem a bit erratic, the pizza is very good, but rather pricey and the ambiance is old, dated and a little dirty looking.

Visited September 2012
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Got to go here when in Angel Fire”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

If you are staying in the Angel Fire lodge, this place is a short walk, and well worth it. There is not much selection in the lodge itself, and I have never been impressed by the food there. So, every time we stay in the lodge, one of our dinners is at Pizza stop. They have a good variety to choose from, and we always have a good meal. If you feel like driving, Angel Fired Pizza is cheaper, but I hate to lose my parking spot at the lodge!

Visited March 2013
Austin, Texas
“Beyond the food…”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I’ve eaten at Pizza Stop a number of times with my family. The food is good, but I won’t be going back until they make a key change: they have a sign posted preventing licensed concealed carry holders from entering their premises with a firearm. I did speak to the owner about this….they at first said they had to have the sign because they served beer / wine. I corrected them on the basics of New Mexico law that they only had to post if they derive no less than 60% of its annual gross receipts from the sale of food for consumption on the premises; they then said they didn’t know how much revenue they made from alcohol and were disinclined to investigate or remove their no-gun sign. I will respect their wishes and take my patronage to one of the other pizza places that respects my second amendment rights.

• Visited August 2012