“Good Sandwiches” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Texas
“Good Sandwiches”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

They have a pretty good patty melt and steak sandwich. The place had very few people when we visited. The food was good, service decent.

Visited August 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had read the reviews and were hoping to find a good breakfast served by friendly people. Instead, no one greeted or seated us...we grabbed menus and found our own way to a table. A young man took our drink order fairly quickly, but we weren't given silverware or offered creamer. I found these myself. A young woman brusquely asked us if we were ready to order... no smile, no greeting, nothing. When our food arrived, everything was swimming in grease and the whites of my over-easy eggs were still almost liquid. Gross. I was wanting to like this place, but left feeling disappointed and as if we were somehow intruding by giving them our business. We won't make that mistake again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bryant, Arkansas
“Small but excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is run by a older couple who are very nice and really want to please everyone! Everything is homemade in their kitchen when you order it!!! I loooooooved it! I would recommend it to anyone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Home-made goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Def recommend the chicken fried steak. It came with mashed potatoes, tex toast, corn and a salad. Really tender. My wife and I both got it and could've split one cuz it was such a large portion. I still managed to put it away though! Our waitress was so professional and always checking on us. I'd definitely come back again for dinner and for breakfast

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Wonderful Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great breakfast on a Saturday morning (actually, more like brunch). These folks are VERY concerned about pleasing the customer! It was after 11:00 a.m. but they were willing to let me order an omelet. When it came with the green chili smothering it (I had ordered green chili on the side) they were super-quick to offer to redo it and make it right! Prices are reasonable and portions large. All about customer service. Need more signage out front so non-locals will know they are there and open! Good menu, good food, and willing to please.

Visited January 2013