“Holy Hails it was DELICIOuS!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #1 of 22 restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Angelfire
“Holy Hails it was DELICIOuS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The ppl are wonderful. I got smiling faces and a nice greeting right when I walked through the door. It took no time to get my 2 meat plate, which was incredible! I loved that the food was homemade I could definitely taste the difference. I loved the coleslaw. :) the whole time I was there they made sure I had everything I needed but what I liked most was the conversations we had. And at the end of my meal I enjoyed one of the most yummy cobblers that was still warm! My experience was wonderful and couldn't have asked for more!
Thanks Holy Smoked!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
TravlerNM, Owner at Hail's Holy Smoked BBQ & More, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review!
We try so hard to make every customer feel like family, like we would want to be treated.
We strive to keep a good quality product at a price that is affordable.

90% Recommend
Houston, TX
“Good BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Got a chopped beef sandwich to go. It was loaded with meat, and smoked just the way I like it. It was a friendly place - I visited with other customers while waiting for my order. I would definitely recommend to friends.

Visited October 2013
We (John and Wendy Hail) would like to thank you for taking the time to give Holy Smoked a review, we know in our busy lives it is hard to find time.
We strive to make everyone feel welcome when you come into our restaurant, and we are excited that after a year in business, we are still achieving that great customer service that is so important to us.
We hope you come back soon!
Dallas, Texas
“Angel Fire's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Really, really great. I loved the Bubba Burrito, and my wife very much enjoyed her stuffed baked potato. Grilled cheese for the kids.

Expected to wait awhile for the food, but it was out in a flash! And great!

The people here are super-friendly. Prices were good. Raspberry cobbler was yummy. Have a nice little room to spread out in, and a good drink machine.

We'll make it a point to eat here every time we come to Angel Fire for sure. So glad they've moved in!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for the review!
We are so glad that you had a good experience with us. We pride ourselves on being the fastest food in Angel Fire, as well as good quality food at reasonable prices.
We hope that you will visit us again on your next trip.
“Did not disappoint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We were back in town for a quick weekend trip, and I knew we had to get back here for a meal. Well, the food did not disappoint and lived up to my memory! The customer service is always wonderful. The owners are so friendly, and even remembered us from our previous trip. I highly recommend Hail's without hesitation! The food is all good, though I'm fond of the Bubba burrito with brisket & green chilies.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
So glad that you decided to give us another visit! We usually remember faces, or try our best, we want everyone to feel welcomed back, like an old friend!
Glad our food and service is still living up to expectations, that is always nice to hear!
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!
Hallettsville, Texas
“Tastes like Texas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed in Angel Fire for several days, and this was the first BBQ place we visited, outside of our native Texas BBQ places. The brisket was very moist, tender and had a nice crust and great smoked flavor. They smoke their meats on site. The side of potato salad did not have much flavor, but the beans sure did. A little pricey for what you get, but some of the best darn BBQ outside of the Great State of Texas.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for the great review!
John works hard on the smoking of the meats, and Wendy tries to work her own magic on the salads, and desserts, and some times comes up short. Next time you are in, give the potato salad another try, she is always tweaking her recipes.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!