“Would never stay here again” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel Suncity International
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Panchbatti Circle, Jodhpur 342011, India   |
Ranked #57 of 93 Hotels in Jodhpur
Glasgow
“Would never stay here again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2006

My husband and I stayed at this hotel after reading the excellent reviews it received on this website. I was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I found the place creepy. The staff were nice enough but didn't seem to know how to run a hotel. There were bed bugs in the bed. The AC was so loud that we couldn't sleep. The bar was so dark that I nearly tripped down the stair at the entrance. Furthermore, the bar was not an inviting place for a woman to sit in - I found the atmosphere v. off putting.
Sorry to moan but the experience was so bad that I had to let others know.
We had booked a super deluxe room and paid around 20GBP for it. We were so traumatised by the night there - luckily we spent the next three nights in Jodhpur at the Taj Hari Mahal. What a welcome relief!

• Liked — The feeling I had when I checked-out
  • Disliked — Too difficult to choose
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2006

What a delightful experience we had at Hotel Suncity International! We enjoyed every moment of our stay at Jodhpur. The hotel was extremely good and was very affordable. We just paid Rs. 1500 for one night at this three star hotel which was worth staying at. Me and my friends recommend this hotel.

Jodhpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2006

My stay with my business associates was also excellent. They loved it too. They asked me to write a review on their behalf as they could not write because they are in France write now. They loved the veg. food of the hotel and specially the sizzler.
We also loved the Rajasthani Food at Midtown Restaurant where we were taken by the Hotel car. The restaurant belongs to the same group.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2006

Staying at Hotel Suncity International was very pleasureable. I just loved the services. Food was excellent and the bar was awesome. The politeness of the staff and the layout of the hotel was also very appreciateable.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2006

Suncity International is the best hotel in Rajasthan. I can say this because of the extremely superb hospitality provided there. Really superb!!!
Michel Georgini

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2006

This hotel is the best three star hotel in rajasthan. I am business traveler and i prefer to stay usually in 3-4 star hotels. I stayed at Hotel Suncity International, Jodhpur because my friend had recommended it. The services were too good. The bar was really awesome!!! Must to visit once.........!!

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Suncity International? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Suncity International

Address: Panchbatti Circle, Jodhpur 342011, India
Location: India > Rajasthan > Jodhpur
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Airport Transportation
#13 Spa Hotel in Jodhpur
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Suncity International 3*
Hotel Suncity International provides warm, luxurious and best quality accommodation at very affordable prices. It is an ideal place to stay for leisure and business travelers. Best Room Amenities, great food, rocking bar and business services. Jodhpur's popular 3 star hotel is the first choice of hundreds of corporates and tourists. Stylish people love this stylish boutique hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Hotel Suncity International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Suncity International Hotel

If you own or manage Hotel Suncity International, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.