“Life Changing Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yoga Guru Karan Singh

Yoga Guru Karan Singh
Utamber Club, Rai Ka Bagh | Near Rajmata Girls Public School, Jodhpur 342006, India
8875881999
Website
Improve this listing
Gurgaon, India
“Life Changing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I think karan gives you the exact chord of the yoga (individual centric) which one can always hold throughout life to lead a healthy and peaceful life. Go for it!

Visited December 2013

Jodhpur, India
“SUPER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I feel good after joining yoga under Yoga guru Karan Singhji...he is super Guru...under Guru Karan singhji we are having a great and new experience in the world of YOGA.. Really thanks to him for giving us such a good expereince....

Visited December 2013
jodhpur
“Ifeel much better after join the yoga classses of karan ser”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I m a housewife after pregnancy i gain more weight.i m totally fadup
with myself. Then i join the yoga class now i am feeling so good and happy with myself.it is a nice
experience for me.i m totally satisfied with the yoga class under the yoga guru karan sir.and his pleasant smile.

Visited January 2014
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Amazing to join yoga guru karan singh and its worth learning and practicing yoga under him. The best person to relief us from troubles and health issues.

Visited November 2013
Jaipur, India
“Stupendous expereince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I would say practicing yoga under Yoga guru Karan Singh was an amazing experience and the one which helped me out to be a new me in myself. its worth it learning and practicing yoga here. Easily we can see a change in us in a span and that too counts counts on with proper discipline and learning aspects.

Visited November 2013