“Stupendous expereince” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yoga Guru Karan Singh

Yoga Guru Karan Singh
Utamber Club, Rai Ka Bagh | Near Rajmata Girls Public School, Jodhpur 342006, India
8875881999
Website
Improve this listing
Jaipur, India
“Stupendous expereince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I would say practicing yoga under Yoga guru Karan Singh was an amazing experience and the one which helped me out to be a new me in myself. its worth it learning and practicing yoga here. Easily we can see a change in us in a span and that too counts counts on with proper discipline and learning aspects.

Visited November 2013

Jodhpur, India
“An Altered Perspective”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I am a law student in Ahmedabad. I have joined Karan Sir's in January. I had a problem with concentration and fluctuating mood swings. After joining Sir's yoga classes, within 2-3 days I had started feeling positive changes in me. I am cheerful than I have ever been. The experience is amazing and full of recreation and rejuvenation. When I will be back from Ahmedabad, I would like to join Sir's classes again. I would recommend everyone to join Karan Sir's yoga classes because yoga is very important in today's world which is full of stress and pollution. I have felt positive changes in me and I am sure that everybody will be likely to feel the changes themselves.

Visited January 2014
Jodhpur, India
“A refreshing moment!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Utamber club's yoga session is terrific.. It takes me to a state of peace & calmness.. I feel completely relaxed & energetic throughout the day.. Yoga guru karan ji's guidance at every step is commendable.. I try to attend the yoga session whenever possible. It's just amazing & everyone should give it a try..

Visited February 2013
Beijing, China
“It was a great pleasure to learn from him”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I work and live in China, When I went to Jodhpur for sometime, I went for some classes and he is the perfect person to learn yoga from, He focuses exactly on what you want to workout on. I had some back problems and he helped me working out with it, In simple words best place to workout and cure. Thanks Yoga Guru Karan SIngh

Chetan
Beijing

Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“Good session in a lovely atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

A lovely little sanctuary to practise in. The yoga was largely focused on breathing and flexibility, which was a little different to the western hatha Yoga I do. Nonetheless, Karan is a very knowledgeable teacher and it was a beneficial session.

Visited January 2014