I had told my wife that I want to live atleast one day like a King and hence we booked here.
And boy, was my wish realized !
You feel you are entering a different world once you arrive here.
The property is awe inspiring.The rooms are large and magnficent.
Swam in both the indoor and outdoor pools.The outdoor pool is not to be missed-the cooing of the peacocks,the palace in the background makes it a memorable experience.
I had the most unforgettable breakfast of my life here.As we were served in the Pillars restaurant,peacocks came up near us and ate bread crumbs from the palm of my hand.
A large shout out for the staff.I think it would not be possible to have a staff better than the one over here.They went so much out of their way to make the experience regal that we got overwhelmed by their hospitality.Thank You for the special rose baths,coffee tequilas,welcome drinks,kiddie snacks for our daughter,parting mementos...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace