Umaid Bhawan seems to be 'the' place for weddings. We were lucky to be guests for one such wedding and I must admit the setting of the hotel is brilliant. The arrangements were excellent though most of the credit should go to the wedding planners and the hosts. The palace forms a beautiful setting for any occasion, which is why it has become so popular for weddings. We did not stay at the palace, but at Ajit Bhawan. I have written a separate review on that Ajit Bhawan.
If you are planning a special wedding, this could be the place to be!
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.