Located on a busy street but neat and upright accommodation.Their major clientele is the business visitors or corporate clients.For the price ....ok.If you are visiting Jodhpur for holiday then this is not the place to go with.There are more hospitable options closer to Umed Bhawan .Otherwise rooms were neat and Dining areas were quie alright.Basically meant for Indian guests...not much for inbound guests becos they would definitely be searching for more on a desert state holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Mapple Abhay Jodhpur Hotel
- Mapple Abhay Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Mapple Abhay Hotel Jodhpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur offers a perfect setting to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan. You will cherish the royal warmth, hospitality and service for a long time. Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur is a 72 room friendly, relaxed and charming hotel in the heart of the Sun City Jodhpur. Minutes away from the Umaid Bhavan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort the guests are a handshake away from the magical past. The Rajput chivalry and valour and the vibrant hues of history come alive in the red sandstone city. You take home more than pictures as the Jodhpur experience is offered on a platter. As your eyes soak in the grandeur you can almost hear the victory bugle and Mapple Abhay lets you 'just be yourself' at the centre stage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mapple Abhay Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.