“Best Jodhpur Shopping Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 Shopping in Jodhpur
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Jodhpur Shopping Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

As a relatively seasoned traveler in India, I stumbled into Ganesh Handicrafts and had a most enjoyable experience. The shop has an excellent range of items and fair prices. Manish was warm, helpful, and relaxed as I took my time browsing their treasure trove of artifacts. My items were expertly packaged and shipped to the U.S., arriving just a few days after my return. Without hesitation, Ganesh Handicrafts is the place to go for a wonderful Jodhpur shopping experience.

New Delhi, India
“Great relaxed shopping experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We had a very relaxed time at Ganesh Handicrafts. The people working there were very friendly and not pushy. The prices are fixed and as I have lived in India for a while I knew that they were quite good. I would recommend this to anyone who would like to buy good quality products in a hassle free environment.

Noosaville, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“The best place to visit for handicrafts in Jodhpur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Thank you for an inspiring visit to your shop, it is more than a shop, more like visiting one of the family. The owners of the shop treat you as one of the family and as well as being kind, there is a no pressure shopping experience like no other in Jodhpur. Over the years and many visits to Ganesh Handicrafts, we have bought many Pashminas, old painting and artifacts, these now live in our home in Australia where we admire them every day, and think of our time in India.
Thank you Mahesh and Manu for the many kindnesses you have shown us.

Jodhpur, India
“The best shop.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I am totally agree with below review... I been to many shop in Jodhpur and I found Ganesh shop is the best.....

brooklyn
“Honest service with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Attentive service. No pressure. No haggling.
This family owned and operated shop offers a beautiful selection of textiles, handicrafts, and an antique collection that is impressive.
The chai was delicious and the pressure free shopping provided a much needed respite to the hustle and bustle of the markets. I purchased two beautiful scarves and a sterling tribal bracelet that is stunning.
I highly recommend shopping here and chatting with the owners.

Visited August 2012