We arrived after a long days drive from Jodhpur and just initially coming up the long driveway hinted at escape from the outside. We were immediately greeted by the staff, offered a welcome drink, and then seen to our royal Shikar Deluxe camp . It all felt very homely, but to its credit it was maintaining the things that are currently in place to a high standard, which can't be said of all the places we stayed. The restaurant area was quite picturesque and the food was very excellent and Tasty. One of the highlights was the private dune Jeep safari with camel ride and pool. Service was very good and they did go out of their way to look after you.
- Also Known As:
- Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel
- Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel Jaisalmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For families, couples and single travelers who seek a carefree nature retreat, amidst the sun kissed Thar Desert. The Resort lies nestled in a verdant oasis, near Jaisalmer. Our goal is that you leave feeling better than when you arrived. So escape the hustle bustle of the cities and stay with us to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. We have air-conditioned camps and A/C cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fastbooking, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Mirvana Nature Resort and Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.