“Staying at Haveli” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Haveli Hotel

You added Haveli Hotel to your Saves list
Haveli Hotel
Opp. State Bank Of India near fort and market | Jaisalmer Dist., Jaisalmer 345001, India   |
Ranked #14 of 88 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Howrah, West Bengal, India
“Staying at Haveli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

well i must say the place was pretty good and enjoyable.. the stone works inside the rooms were good to look at. the hotel provides every possible facility to make your days rest complete after explorations in the yellow city! this hotel meets the theme of Jaisalmer perfectly and icing on the cake is the view of Trikutgarh fort from the terrace! wish to visit the city again and a cozy stay at haveli! all the best to the management.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I, along with my frens went to Jaisalmer last year during new year eve..had a life time experience..Hotel haveli is a beautiful place to stay in.. rooms give u d feel as if u r staying in a palace..gr8 food..gr8 services..gr8 location.. i appreciate the sincere efforts of Mr. Barkat who arranged everthng for us and ensured dt v dn ve to suffer any problems..he arranged camel safari, desert safari,camping, new year party, rather everythng (evn our phn recharges)..I dont thng we missed out anythng in jaisalmer.. The best part, all these services were offered to us at very cheap price..hats-off to barkat..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Me and my 5 friends visited jaisalmer in month of december it was a wonderfull experience we stayed in hotel for 4days very good arangemets were done by barkat bhai he made our trip wonderful. Hotel haveli is all time favourite and its roof top restaurant is awesome with a view of historic fort service by staff and food was excellent rooms were very good with all the emenities.we reached jaisalmer on 27th of december and were there till 1st of january all we started with hotel haveli a wonderful place to stay in jaisalmer and barkat bhai was very helpful during our trip next day we explored the city its market , ujda gaon. On 30th and 31 we went to samh again thanks to barkat for making our arangemets in there.we enjoyed a lot in samh camal safari and desert safari on 31 st night there was a cultural night where differenter artists of rajasthan has performed folk dance and many more that time was awesome wish to go there again this time. Jaisalmer is a very nice place to visit its my personal experience there are lots of things to see there will enjoy a lot after being there my special thanks to mr barkat khan for making our visit to jaisalmer remembrable all the arrangements were up to the mark me and my friends had enjoyed a lot

• Stayed December 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I went to jaisalmer on the occasion of new year n I was very lucky to find mr. Barkat as my guide he is the man with a big heart n he arranged everything for me n my frnds n he ensured that we dont hv 2 ask for any thing every service was just a one call away......hotel rooms gives u a feel of staying in a palace as the rooms are decorated as a room of a palace.....if u want 2 make ur stay memorable in jaisalmer book ur rooms nw in hotel haveli n everything else will b taken care by mr. Barkat

• Stayed December 2012
jaipur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

last week i went to jaisalmer along with 15 girls n boys n trust me it was truly amazing......i would really like to appreciate our all the arrangements done by Barkat Ali Khan to make this trip a memorable one.....The tour plans that they offer are also very cheap which includes the camel ride in the desert, night stay at beautiful tents of the desert resort along with the folk dance followed by sumptuous dinner.
Apart from this, I along with my friends also planned a night stay and bon-fire amidst the vast open non-touristic desert, it was so well organised in a moon-lit night by Barkat that exotic beauty of the surrounding and the wonderful camp-fire had become one of the life-time experience for all of us.

i strongly recommend if its jaisalmar it has to Haveli Hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I found the Haveli Hotel to be fantastic. Isaack came to pick me up from the train station late at night and instead of just giving me a room, he also took the time to share some tips and sights in Jaisalmer with me. He drew me a map, explained what other sites are in near vicinity (which are not mentioned in the regular guidebooks), what tours he could arrange (NOT at all hard selling, really just commenting) and basically made me feel very welcome. Whenever Isaack, his brother Barkat or thrier friend Sunny had time, we would all sit together during meals and talk like in a family.

The rooms was clean and meticulous and are very well kept. The location is perfect as it is a mere 10 minute stroll to the fort but it is still in a quiet area so you are not disturbed by cars honking in the night.

I will definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Jaisalmer as you are welcomed into the most helpful family, who will really take care of you. This is genuine friendliness from people who care and I am really sad I had to leave.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Rooms of this hotel are neat and clean. Service from the staff is also excellent. It is located near the fort so other facilities like market\renting vehicle are nearby accessible. I was went for wild life tour in DNP but was dont know DNP is closed till sept. I got great guidance from the owner who is kind of person wiling to help you in any manner. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Haveli Hotel? Share your experiences!