My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon tour of Rajasthan and couldn't have been happier with this hotel. We loved our pool-side bungalow room and felt so at home in the middle of our trip. We loved the wi-fi access in the lobby as we were able to contact our friends and family back home to let them know all was well. We also enjoyed the excellent food and restaurant service at the roof-top cafe. The view of the Jaisalmer Fort was spectacular. We liked sitting in the restaurant at night with the fort in the background. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jaisalmer. It is within easy walking distance of the fort and many markets.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is run by a family - Mr. Harish Sharma and his wife, Arrti Sharma. We make our guests feel that they are staying at their home and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.