It is a very nice hotel, total value for money , the rooms are nice and clean well furnished and they have a nice roof top restaurant and a good coffee shop too.
The staff was really helpful and fiendly and the location of the hotel is perfect its very close to the fort and all other important visiting points in the city and they will also help you to arrange transport to other tourist attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is run by a family - Mr. Harish Sharma and his wife, Arrti Sharma. We make our guests feel that they are staying at their home and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer