I arrived at 5.30 in the morning and was still given a temporary room until mine was ready. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved the brightly coloured rooms even though a little basic. Roof terrace is great and food was good and reasonably priced. Lovely clean refreshing swimming pool which is great in the afternoon after a hot day. Close walk to the fort. Free wi fi in the reception. Had a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel Jaisalmer
- The Royale Jaisalmer Hotel
- The Royale Hotel Jaisalmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Royale Jaisalmer is run by a family - Mr. Harish Sharma and his wife, Arrti Sharma. We make our guests feel that they are staying at their home and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Royale Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.