“Great vegetarian fine dine restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 250 Restaurants in Ludhiana
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spice Cube is one of the finest Restaurants of Ludhiana.
Ludhiana, India
“Great vegetarian fine dine restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Its a great veg fine dine restaurant in Ludhiana, especially because of great ambience and value for money food. I have been there 5-6 times, and everytime the experience gets better. The terrace view of PAU grounds is nice.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

New Delhi, India
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I am a frequent visitor to this rich city ludhiana, and one of my client always take me out for lunch, in my last 2 visits we went to this amazing restaurant, i loved chinese food here, i was surprised to see vegetarian chinese food without egg, i called the chef and he told me how they make chinese without egg. Really ludhiana is coming up with great places now.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ludhiana
“Paradise for vegetarians”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is probably the best or i must say only fine dine restaurant in Ludhiana, Excellent service, food and ambiance, I have been there 4-5 times, and everytime the experience gets better. The terrace view is amazing, we had candle light dinner. i would say a must go place for ludhianavi's, It's a theme restaurant, experience it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ludhiana, India
“Nothing Special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Been there with my family on my son's birthday, hoping that it would be a good dinner but regreted doing this till date.Firstly this is a pure vegetarian restaurant with no bar...lolz... Well that was also accepted and we did carried on with our visit and ordered the vegetarian dishes. The food sucked in taste and its too pricey for what they offer you. There is nothing to be appreciated about this place. So beware while visiting at your own risk.How ever if you want to spoil your taste buds and your precious time then I advise you to go ahead.

• Visited April 2012