“Beware-This is run by Goons!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Pune, India
“Beware-This is run by Goons!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Got a complete taste of "goondaism" and the kind of owners who run this joint.

I am a pure vegetarian who frequents this joint and today got served chicken in my spring roll. When I raised my voice the 2 owners went into a complete goon mode and heckled me to get out of the restaurant.
I was with my family and my kids were frightened as they started threatening us for raising our voice.

No apology offered nor any clarifications. The only thing they mentioned is don't you make mistakes? Are you not an human being ? Get out of the restaurant.

Flabbergasted by the attitude of this guys!!.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pune
“Value for Money with Great tastes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This little place is hidden on Lane 7 of the north main road at Koregaon park, Pune. I have been visiting this place over the last 5 years and it has always lived up to it's great tasting Chinese food. The tastes are unique ( not your regular Indian-chines food, neither authentic chinese) and will leave your craving for more. The ambiance and the service are Ok ( the place has about 6-7 tables indoors and the same number outside and 2 waiters), but the value for money aspect ranks very high. My personal favorites include some of the clear soups, egg-plant curry and the korean rice/noodles. My personal favorite in my part of town!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food ans value for your money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

Food over here is authentic and really good when ever I come from Mumbai I make it a point to have food over here at least once And it's value for your money keep up the good work

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Munich, Germany
“Good Chinese in KP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

Having stayed in KP for 2.5 years, I must say that I often visited this place, as many as 3-4 times a week. The food is not oily and they don't serve Indianised-Chinese. The place is a bit small but the waiters are nice and the overall atmosphere is warm. Make reservations during weekends as it gets quite busy here.
The take away service is also prompt and they always serve freshly made items and not precooked ones. Its great to sit outside as well when the weather is good, this was one of our (me and my gf) favorite places in KP.

• Visited May 2010
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“since the day i joined ma office a Koregoan Park i've been frequenting this place. i make it a point to visit this...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2008

since the day i joined ma office a Koregoan Park i've been frequenting this place. i make it a point to visit this place at least once a week. Affordable and delicious food. recommended. i dunno whether the stuff here is authentic, but one things for sure I just love the food. And Ive taken most of my friends at least once this place and most of them liked it.