“Very pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Pune Nagar Road

You added Novotel Pune Nagar Road to your Saves list
Novotel Pune Nagar Road
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Weikfield IT City Infopark Survey No. 30/3 | Ramwadi, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014, India   |
Ranked #16 of 202 Hotels in Pune
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Greeted by name when I arrived, staff always extremely helpful and eager to serve me in any way to make my stay comfortable. The service was great, the room very comfortable, and I had a very pleasant week stay and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Mr. Peter,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Pune.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It feels great to know that you liked our services & the hotel.

Bandish Mehta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

hotel is strategically located on nagar road near viman nagar. It is 10 minute walk to phoneix mall and 25 minute drive to pune domestic cum international airport. hotel rooms are neat, clean and very nice. The breakfast served here is very good. The room rates are bit on the higher side when compared with the nearby situated hotel properties.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this review, May 8, 2014

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Didn't know what to expect. Was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. It was fantastic. Exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff and service was excellent. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in pune.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this review, May 5, 2014

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights as I was on a business trip to Pune. It's a new hotel and quite nice. The location was convenient to my place of work so it suited me.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast spread was good and varied. I was out for meetings so did not have a chance to eat any meals.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ratan,

Anand, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Novotel Pune. Excellent hotel. Front desk staff was very efficient. Good and smart. Room was very nicely made. Very spacious. All amenities were provided. Restaurant is too good. Food quality was great. Service was good. Very friendly. I will have my next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this review, April 28, 2014

Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was privileged to stay at your Hotel from the 9th April until the 19th April.

I would firstly like to commend you on having such a wonderful hotel, with such friendly and efficient staff. It really was such a pleasure to always see smiling faces and willing to help in anyway.

There are 3 very special people who I would like to let you know they are real assets to your hotel and really made my stay amazing, they made me feel so at home and welcome.

Manoj from FnB always made sure I was taken care of no matter what time day or night, always ensuring I was comfortable and did not want for anything.

Shelender, what can I say, you truly are very good at what you do, you smile and make everyone feel welcome, you are very good with the rest of the staff and they all seem to enjoy working with you so much. You keep a happy atmosphere and seem to anticipate the people’s needs before they have even asked. He even made the extra effort to have special food prepared for me so that I could experience the local foods at their best. Thank you so very much you made my stay an amazing one.

But to the Chef Roshan who made all the local delicacies for me that shelender and the staff thought up for me so that I got to try something different every night, not only do you make amazing tasty food, but you did it with a smile on your face and with absolute passion for food. Your food that you made for me was divine and I am so going to miss it, I will just have to come to the hotel for dinners so that I get to eat your food. Thank you again for the wonderful meals and kindness you showed.

When a person can sit for 4 hours in a dining area, just to watch everyone work, let alone the conversations that I could have with everyone and feeling so comfortable in a strange country is pure proof of what an great hotel and staff you have and I would recommend it to anyone in future who visits Pune.

Angela

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear Ms. Angela,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Everything good. People are very polite and helped me to find hospitals too. 24 hour Gym is awesome. Got free wifi. very few tv channels only. I saw star movies. Pool is very good and neat. Dinning experience is very good. I had all south indian foods.

Room Tip: Request comb when you need. it not available for everyone. Free wifi. Discuss with them for full day...