“The HHI Pune - A Vibrant Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The HHI Pune

You added The HHI Pune to your Saves list
The HHI Pune
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   S. No 33/1/1, Plot No 2H | Neco Gardens Road, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India   |
Ranked #34 of 202 Hotels in Pune
New Delhi, India
“The HHI Pune - A Vibrant Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The HHI Pune is located close to the Airport and easily accesible . The Lobby is model of space optimisation with a designer partition segregating it with Lobby level restaurant which also serves as the Breakfast venue . If you happen to check in the evening one can experience a vibrant lounge ambience vibrant with DJ pelting out loud music from his console . I happened to get upgraded and the corner room was a large room with rich furnishing . A long wall corner couch enables one to relax and watch TV and lounge with guests if any . There was large size dressing area and a huge bathroom with a tub . Overall a luxury feel in the room but toileteries and amenities do not match the room ambience . The roof top restaurant is great and there is a decent buffet backed by extremely helpful and responsive staff. one can really enjoy a an open air evening in the Pune weather . Though located in fast growing well populated locality one does not feel crowded and can take an evening stroll .The conference facilitites are good . Recommended for a business trip

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
TheHHIPune, General Manager at The HHI Pune, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

We value your comments and patronage of The HHI, Pune. We look forward to your next visit and will make all efforts to make it as memorable again. We at HHI Endeavour to make stay experience to remember and will continue to strive in that direction. Your review will boost our performances in the future.

S.Sachin Prasad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I am staying in this hotel for the past 3 years and I was really enjoying it . The food is simply awsome specially the bekery Chef--- that Beangali guy for the last 2 years is a magician with ingredients and his art of serving you your choice. Rooms are cozy and comfortable. BUT the maintenence is waning, the new management team cutting on cost at the cost of customers comfort, devices start to fail and disappear- Owners and new team better wake up. still good value for money

Room Tip: Take the 5th FLoor rooms still better , ask for corporate rates for longer stays, new sales team is...
Dear Mr. Deepak,

Thank you for the confidence shown towards our food. I will make sure that we keep the consistency. Although It was a concern for me regarding maintenance comment, we would like to take this positively and would request you to mail me the detail of maintenance issue which you have faced during your last stay at gmpune@hindusthan.com .

In your next visit i will surely meet you and make sure your stay is comfortable

Mumbai
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Well located hotel (just behind Novotel in Viman Nagar) with rooms that are small but so fancy that it took me a day to figure out where the shower was :) A manual would have been helpful. Decent stay, I only wish it wouldn't be so noisy at the lobby and the staff could be a tad more helpful. Value for money otherwise specially the spa. Plenty of towels - a nice addition.

Dear Ms Smita,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment , We appreciate time taken to highlight the positives of our hotel, we look forward to your continued patronage and your suggestion will be implemented.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The reception staff were confused with our confirmed booking and made us wait 20 odd minutes at the fag end of a tiring day. While checking out, they couldn't find our laundry bills and promised to mail them later (which they have not done yet).

Apart from the reception staff, the other staff are nice and courteous. The rooms were neat and well maintained. But they would do well to add hair dryers as regular accessories in the bathrooms.

Dear Guest,

We understand the review and appreciate your suggestions but we do provide hair dryer on request. It may have been just a bad day maybe as we do strive over the years to improve by the day and create an enjoyable experience for our guests. we do apologies on behalf of reception staff, however assure you your next experience will be enjoyable and we will be able to make up for this.

I would request you to mail me your stay detail, i will make sure you receive your bill within a week time.

gmpune@hindusthan.com
India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I booked a Colony Room for two nights via their website, I even got a confirmation of our booking via email, then a few hours later I get a call from someone from the hotel saying that they are sold out and "please search for some other hotel"!!
They person kept insisting that I had booked through a travel agent and hence my booking could not be confirmed, the person was insinuating that I did not know how I booked, when asked about the confirmatory email he was like "that's why I'm calling you to ask you to look elsewhere", I mean is this the attitude shown to a guest in a so called Star hotel?
I'd advise people to be very careful in dealing with this hotel even via their website. Highly unprofessional behaviour.
I'd even asked to speak to someone senior and the guy just hung up.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Very unfortunate and my personal apologies, I was as surprised and have done the investigation the matter and already taken the action on it. Really appreciate your open comment, I completely agree with you what you have mention should not had happen. we are making efforts to keep upping the service and experience and will ensure your next stay will be enjoyable on all counts, you will suggest every one to stay in our hotel too. I wive us wish you to come an visit our hotel and give us a chance to prove that we are the best in hospitality.

Once again my apologies.

Regards,
Mumbai (Bombay), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

As with others, the reception is extremely inefficient. Despite a confirmed booking the reception was absolutely clueless about the booking. There was no valet and no one to take the luggage.

These people do not know how to run a hotel.

Really a bad experience. Inefficiency is the name of the game.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
TheHHIPune, General Manager at The HHI Pune, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Dhariwal,

I am very disturbed at your frank review, am going through your stay details and we will ensure to make all amends, however i have check your booking detail sent by Mr. Kunal Mahamuri – senior Admin of your company. The booking made by him was from 20th jan and check out 21st Jan, not from 19th Jan. It was fortunate for us that the room was available on 19th Jan for you and another 2 Colleague (Mr. Kolte and Mr. Sanaulla) of yours.

I request you to write to me at gmpune@hindusthan.com next trip and will also meet you in person assuring it will be a completely good experience. It’s rather unfortunate this happened, we have some great reviews and maybe it was a bad day for us which u suffered. Please do connect and give a chance again, will make your stay comfortable

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Had a quick overnight trip to Pune. A friend recommended this hotel as she stays close by. Nice new hotel very comfortable with good rooms. Besides breakfast did not get a chance to eat here as was out with my friend.
The location also suited with me as my place of work was a mere 10 minutes away. Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment , We appreciate time taken to highlight the positives, we look forward to your continued patronage and your review will boost our performances in the future

S.Sachin Prasad

Been to The HHI Pune? Share your experiences!